Chapter 36

"Again," Loki said sighing.

"I told you, it's not working," I told him irritated.

"Again," Loki repeated more firmly and I tried again sighing. It was an hour later and we finished a few things, like the gravity stuff, elements, energy, teleporting and combinations. Right now we were working on illusions and that was really hard and draining... but Loki thought too much of me, how ironic...

I tried again and it worked for 5 seconds, the room looked like the Hydra base, which wasn't what I was going for, to be honest. He told me to make the room look like a field, simple and without too many details.

"I can't do it!" I said irritated at Loki when my powers were draining from this. "Yes, you can! you're almost there," he said calming down noticing my frustration.

"Can't you see, it's far from good! you saw the Hydra base and not a field!" I said back. "You just need to focus, I know you can do it," he told me again holding my shoulders with his hands so I would calm down.

"What, I can't overwork myself with the things I can do, but what I can't I need to push?" I snapped at him. "You have to be patient," he said releasing me.

"Like that's a word in my dictionary..." I said rolling my eyes. "Celene," Loki said annoyed.

"I'm done for now," I said coldly and walked to Bucky who was sitting on the sideline. He watched the whole thing looking, surprised, excited. happy? a lot of things were going on on his face while he was watching me train.

"We're not finished," Loki yelled after me before I left the room. "So continue!" I said sarcastically. I wasn't angry at him, I was just frustrated and tired, and apparently, I turn into a bitch when that happens.

Bucky followed me in silence back to my room and didn't make any comments or moves to cheer me up, and that was the right decision. I teleported one of Tony's liqueurs in my hand and started drinking from the bottle after asking Bucky if he wanted some too, but he denied the offer.

"Your loss," I said taking another sip walking into the bathroom to wash my face. "Let's watch some movies," I said and turned the tv on, I sat on the floor before it and Bucky sat down next to me.

"I won't hit you or make a shit comment if you move, please, relax," I reassured Bucky and he chuckled. "What?" I asked smiling confusedly.

"You always got so frustrated when you made a mistake," he said and I chuckled at the fact that he was right. I was a perfectionist and everything needed to be done right, I was literally taught that otherwise I would be punished.

"You know tangled?" I asked him. He nodded his head in no and I told him it was a comfort movie of mine and he agreed to watch it. When we finished the movie tangled I went to take a shower because  I was smelling like I trained two times.

Under the shower, I dropped my illusion and took a look at my stab wound and it was opened up again, but I never knew how to properly take care of a wound and didn't do anything with it.

You would think I would know, but I never really did it myself at Hydra, they did it for me only if I would bleed to death and otherwise it would just be there. I got infections all the fucking time and then they needed to do something about it which I found stupid.

I put on my pyjamas and brushed my hair and teeth already. I walked back into the room and Bucky was sitting on the edge of the bed holding the remote probably looking at the movie list.

"Snow?" I said smiling at myself for the nickname.

----mini flashback