Chapter 13

2 days later

"Please?!" I yelled in frustration. 

"No! You're not fully recovered yet!"

"I can already walk!" I jelled back at Tony who kept looking at me being annoyed as hell. "I need to get out of this damn room!" I begged again.

"Okay okay, I will invite everyone..." Tony sighed in defeat.

"Thank you!" I yelled to Tony who was already walking in the hallway away from my ass. I smiled at my victory, I  just convinced Tony to do a movie night, it was the only thing I was allowed to do, they wouldn't let me walk already, even though I already could.

I healed damn fast.

For the last 2 days, I have been laying in my room without permission to leave the bed without anyone near. These guys were so careful with me like I was shattered into a million pieces.

The first night, Steve even slept on my couch because he didn't like the idea of me sleeping alone when I was hurt. The second night Nat stayed over because she just didn't trust Tony or Clint, and Bruce slept at home.

'So overprotective'

'Well you did give them a heart attack'

'I didn't ask to be kidnapped'

Loki then walked in with supper.

"Loki..." I groaned. "You need to eat to fully recover," He said apathetically and I sighed.

"I already ate today, and I'm not using energy when I'm not even leaving my bed," I said begging him to just let me be but he didn't leave me alone.

"I'm not arguing about this, it's only soup, just eat," Loki said irritated. I think I scared Loki just as much as the others, he had to read my mind while being in pain, so that must've been scary for him as well.

He was keeping me company every once in a while, I even got him to play a game with me. Tony gave me a laptop to use while being stuck in bed, so I binge-watched Disney movies, I loved tangled the most, but other than watching movies, I didn't understand the internet...That was something Steve and I could laugh about together when we both tried to fix something, and then we would burst out laughing from our stupidity.

"Are you coming to the movie night?" I asked Loki who was putting the soup next to my bed. He looked up to me uncertainly.

"Do you think they want me there?" He asked daring with a smirk on his face. "Do you care if they want you to be there?" I said also daring. He looked down and smiled a bit.

"Did you just smile? I swear I saw you smile," I said sarcastically "Nice to know my imprisoning is entertaining you," He said just as sarcastic.

"It is, you are entertaining me right now!" I replied sarcastically. He put the tray down and handed me the soup. "Eat," He said seriously again making me sigh.

"I will eat when you come to the movie night," I said smiling. "Fine," He said annoyed. He gave me a last look seeing me eat and then walked out of the room.

'I don't think I will ever understand him'

'I don't even understand myself'

I finished my soup and got bored again so I started playing with an energy ball. Today was the last day that I had to stay in bed, I promised to take it slow after that, but I healed super fast so that convinced them.

After an hour of being bored, Tony picked me up. He stepped into the room smiling. I started to sit up straight planning on climbing out of bed.

"Na-a-a, You're not walking kid," Tony said. "How the hell am I going to get to the movies?" I said tired of being treated like this. The next second Steve walked into the room touring a wheelchair.