Chapter 89

"What do you think you're doing?!" I asked Steve raising my voice as he walked towards me making me step aside and he put his bag next to mine.

"No, no, no we're not doing this, you can't be here!" I said frustrated as hell while praying for nothing drastic to happen in the next hours under my breath while Stanley was in shock looking at Steve who was looking around the plane.

"Was this part of your plan? they distract me so you could get in before us? sneaking behind our back while you know that I don't want you to be here?" I said speaking in frustration while Steve turned and stood in front of me looking me dead in the eyes with his arms crossed until I was done.

"There was no plan, they don't know I'm here," he said dryly but I could hear from his voice that he was irritated.

"Okay well, now, I need you to get off this plane, get your ass back home, and tell the others to stay the fuck away from me!" I said frustrated but emotionally and Steve stepped closer to me within hand reach.

"No, right now you need to calm down and listen to me! I'm going to help you whether you like it or not, I'm mad that you put me to sleep after telling me you were leaving, I woke up dreaming about where you would end up!" he said frustrated and calm at the same time making me shut up and look at him as he was pointing his fingers at me and everywhere else.

"You asked for our help and yet you fall back into the routine of pushing us away, you left Loki who still has no idea what is happening to you because he hasn't returned yet, what would he say, when he finds out, how we let you go?" he said and my eyes widened.

"He's still not back?" I asked softly looking up at Steve who seemed to calm down by my change of attitude.

"He has business on Asgard, it's his home and he's been away for months, but Celene, you got to let me help you," he said and I sat down on the chair closest to me quietly. Steve sat down in front of me looking at me.

I felt worried not knowing where Loki was or what was happening to him, I felt sad after leaving them all behind at the hanger seeing their concerns, shooting Tony and kicking Bucky. I left Bruce behind after just seeing him again, what must he be thinking.

"Celene..." Steve said reassuringly as he took my fidgeting fingers and held them in his hands as he sat across from me. I looked up at him feeling more emotional than I would've liked and Steve looking at me like that didn't make it any better.

"What's wrong?" he asked softly and I took a deep breath trembling a little. "I'm just so fucking exhausted," I said and I bowed my head down needing to get myself together, I could feel Steve's head against mine and when I looked up a little our foreheads touched while I looked him in the eyes and smiled softly.

"I really did want your help, I just could never think of a plan where all of you weren't in danger," I said softly and he chuckled. "You know, putting ourselves in danger is what we are getting paid for," Steve said and I chuckled at his surprisingly funny comment.

The pilot of the plane used an intercom to tell us where the food and drinks were but then he started to tell us to hold one for a second because he was on the line, a few seconds later he came back on.

"Okay I have the current location of Mr Milton and we are making a turn, I got confirmation that he just landed in Zapadnaja Dvina, Russia, we'll be in the air for a little less than 10 hours so get comfortable," he said as if we were going on holiday.

I sighed and dropped my face into my hands making Steve let go and sit up straight again.

"Why would he be there?" Stanley asked and I sighed looking at him. "He knows I'm coming for him,"