Chapter 95

Three months later

"Again," Julian said harshly as he walked circles around me observing my behaviour as I stood in the training cage. I took a deep breath sweeping the sweat off my face quickly before stepping back to the guard in front of me who was assigned this time to train me, but they never succeeded to beat me.

He was kneeling on the floor trying to get up again, but I took one big step closer and threw my foot on his chest kicking him back with force making him stumble backwards. I kept my foot on his chest forcing him down to the ground making both his knees break under me.

I turned back annoyed that I had to continue when I was obviously winning, but I was always taught how to finish it off. He nodded taking it and showing a little proud smile, I just looked at him blankly standing formally waiting on my next order.

"Who are you?" he asked me testing me, again, so mistrusting... But I didn't roll my eyes or sighed in annoyance. I just wanted them to finally trust me.

"Mori, sir," I answered quickly and clear and he nodded. "Who do you work for?" 

"Hydra, sir," 

'But why?' I thought to myself

-----At the Avengers compound-----

Tony sighed as he laid down the pile of papers he signed again, it was already dark outside and the only light in the room was the one on his desk

Tony sighed as he laid down the pile of papers he signed again, it was already dark outside and the only light in the room was the one on his desk. He laid his face in his hands as he felt extremely tired. The light in the room went on and Natascha was standing in the doorway looking disappointedly at Tony.

"Last ones?" she asked softly but Tony nodded no back slowly looking down at his desk. Natascha walked closer to him and sat on the chair on the other side making him look up at her sadly.

"They're just... erasing her... as if she never existed," he said softly and Nat looked surprised. "Already?" she asked and he sighed.

"It's been over four months," Tony said and she nodded understandingly, time passed quickly and before they knew it they had to move downstate. 

The Sokovia accords came in, not only because of the avengers, but rioting various government buildings in their mission to find Celene and Steve didn't help. Some people didn't want to sign, they knew Steve wouldn't, but without anywhere to go they were forced to do so.

It was basically forced retirement as they weren't allowed to fight whenever they wanted to, even if some serious things happened, but it was better than being registered as criminals. At least they were together. Peter was sent back home to aunt May when Hydra wasn't a threat to him anymore, but he felt sad he had to leave, but the new base was too far away from home.

They were forced to move out of the tower if they signed the accords and the building was now being rebuilt for a company they didn't know, but going to the background doesn't mean you can have a big skyscraper in the middle of New York.