Chapter 49

The next day

I woke up feeling much better and less drained at 6 am. Today I would head back to the tower but I didn't know how late, I would text Tony later to discuss time. I went to the kitchen, grabbed a cup and drank some water, it was too early for food. I felt the desire to train so I changed into my gym outfit and went to the training room. 

There weren't any punching bags or other gym things to train on, so I basically did cardio. After warming up and stretching I went to the courtyard to run for a while, I put on my headphones and listened to music blasting while running to clear my mind.

I planked, squatted and a lot more for a while. After 2 or so hours Stephen walked outside in his daily wizard outfit looking at me while I was doing push-ups.

"Morning," he probably said but my headphones were still on. I stopped working out and got up and put off my earphones.

"Hi," I said smiling. "I would ask to train but you already did that," he said jokingly.

"Yeah, sorry, old habits, and I'm officially healed and I felt much better this morning," I said happily.

"Good to hear," he said smiling back. "So what's on the agenda today?" I asked him.

"Follow me," he simply said and I followed him back inside curiously. He took me to the training hall and created the mirror dimension, I guessed it was about my magic. He ordered for me to sit down in the middle of the room and I did.

He gave me some instructions to get focused and concentrate to start, he didn't mention what he was doing so that made me a little bit nervous.

"I'm going to give you different scenarios, all you have to do is picture them as clearly in your head and focus on your emotions, don't try to suppress them," his voice talked slowly and I just nodded while my eyes were still closed.

"Picture yourself in the living room in the tower, no one else is there but Tony and you, it's light outside and it's completely silent, your sitting on the couch and Tony is sitting on the chair across from you, is this clear in your head?" he started and after a few moments, I had the scenario clear in my head.

Luckily I had a big imagination, so this was no problem for me. I nodded that I was ready and he continued talking.

"Now picture Tony is wearing his ugliest Christmas pyjama and very fluffy pink socks, he is singing all the single ladies on the karaoke machine and it's not pretty to look at, on his head is also cat ears, just picture this and focus on your emotions," he said and when I had the image clear I was chuckling and it.

"Okay listen, I'm testing the relation between your emotions and your powers, this was just to get into it, can you please take off your bracelets now," he said making me nervous. I trusted him anyway and took them off without opening my eyes or getting distracted. When I was done he told me this would get intense but I agreed anyway by nodding again. 

"Now wipe this scenario blank and picture yourself in a small dark room with no windows or furniture and only a light bulb, you're sitting against the wall stuck to it, your mouth is taped and you don't hear anything, nod if it's clear," he said, and after a while it was clear and I nodded.

"In the same room is sitting Loki across you, stuck to the chair and tape over his mouth he is trying to talk to you but you can't understand anything he's saying," he said again and again after a few moments I nodded, I was starting to dislike this.

"A man walks into the room, you don't recognise him, he walks over to Loki and he stabs him in the stomach, Loki groans in pain but can't do anything," he keeps talking, I'm just listening to what he's saying and everything he says is happening in front of me as if it was real.