Chapter 80

The next day

It was 8 am and I put away the dishes of my breakfast in the sink. Coulson walked in with Daisy and came over to me.

"You ready?" he asked and I nodded. He nodded back and we walked to where we would go down in some kind of cell, it had some modifications where you wouldn't see a wall unless you made it visible, and you could make it soundproof and everything it was cool.

I was explained how to use it beforehand so I would know how to deal with it. We walked down the stairs and we could see him but he didn't seem to see us. Daisy sighed and they both felt some type of hatred towards him.

"Watch out, he's good at manipulating people," Daisy said dryly and I nodded. They walked up but they could see and hear the conversation somewhere else.

I made the wall see-through and so he could hear me, he looked up at me and smiled. I sat on the chair that was in front of it and looked at him knowing he was someone who gave lectures so he would start talking.

"Celene, after days of asking, you finally made it," he said softly and as if he was my friend. "Yeah well, you asked for me, why?" I asked him and he chuckled.

"I just want to see you, you changed a lot," he said smirking and I frowned. "You said you never met me," I said acting as if I didn't know that. He looked dead in the eyes but he felt uncertain for a moment.

"I saw you once when you were really small, but we never talked, you were paralyzed for a few days your father told me," he said, he was honestly easy to lurk out spilling the details it surprised me.

"From what? when did this happen?" I asked not knowing I was paralyzed. He chuckled and he stood up and started pacing the cell, he was careful with what he'd tell me.

"I don't know the whole story, something with you not following the rules, you were quite the rebel I heard," he said not sharing details this time but it didn't really matter.

"Yeah, rebelling against my human rights, quite the resistance," I said sarcastically and I could tell he was pissed off by that very quickly.

"They saved you from a wrong influence, you should be grateful, they loved you," he said defensively and I chuckled making him even more irritated.

"You sound like him," I said dryly and he stood still looking at me in disgust and he stayed quiet for a moment.

"Did you work with him, does he work for hydra?" I asked him and he relaxed more.

"No, and no, he has his own organisation, he sold me assets a few times, the same thing with hydra, business partners," he said dryly and I then realised how fucked in the head he was.

"You mean illegal child trafficking?" I asked him sarcastically but he stayed quiet.

"I still can't believe him that you only wanted to talk to me," I said and he smirked. "Well, it's the truth," he said and I scoffed, he looked at me confused trying to figure me out. 

"No it's not, lying became so natural for you I actually thought it was the truth for a moment, but you were worried for one second, are you afraid of me, Ward?" I asked spotting him and he became angry again but stayed still.

"Wow, that actually made you angry, are you that insecure? to who do you have something to prove?" I asked him and he clenched his visits and almost started yelling at me but he didn't. I read his mind for the first time and I chuckled.

"Your father? that's ironic. So, what'd he do? abuse you? is that the reason you abuse innocent little children and became a nazi?" I asked him standing up very calmly while I spot with him and he started hitting the wall angrily trying to threaten me.