Chapter 7

-----Dream------

I was in a dirty room, dried up blood everywhere and a nasty smell in the air. I saw a big man in full gear fighting with a young girl, she couldn't be a day over 14, she was still very small, but strong. 

She got the man to his knees with her power, the purple energy in her hands manipulated the man's body while he started screaming, but the girl didn't stop and broke all of his bones killing him while not hesitating in any way. His lifeless body crumbled on the floor next to me.

Another man came standing next to the girl putting his hand on her shoulder but the girl didn't move and looked at the corpse instead.

"Good job Mori. Now you go away," The girl then looks me in my eyes, smiling, while her tears were coming out of her eyes.

And she walked away.

------ End of dream-----

I woke up still laying on the floor, panting and sweating. But nothing severe.

'So much for a nice bed, huh?'

When I looked up I saw that it was nighttime, but I wasn't tired, I never slept much. But I was hungry and thirsty. I looked at the clock seeing it was 2:46 am. It's so interesting to keep track of time. It just felt really unusual.

'This is probably a good moment to go to the kitchen for food seeing that nobody is there'

So I walked in the elevator and asked Jarvis to take me to the living room. when I stepped out of it nobody was there, and everything was dark. I turned the kitchen lights on and started eating a piece of some bread and I drank some water.

'Why is this mortal awake?'

"Who is there?" I asked quickly tensing up speaking into the room grabbing my knife. I suddenly noticed a small light next to the couch on the other side of the room shining minimally. 

The Loki guy came from the couch, was he sitting there all this time? He walked closer and looked at me inspecting me from head to toe making me frown, he had a book in his hand and he started walking away.

"Why are you leaving?" I asked him curiously but carefully, it wasn't like I made a lot of noise or anything.

"Because you're not allowed near me, and I want to be alone," he said softly but less defending making me just stare at him curious about who he was, and why I couldn't hear his thoughts anymore.

"I'll be gone in a minute, I just wanted some water," I said softly and he stopped walking away from me and turned around looking into my eyes, he didn't say anything and just nodded. He turned around and went to the couch again to read further in his book. He was really tense and I could tell that he didn't want me to be here so I quickly drank my water and started to walk away.

"Do you want the lights on or off?" "Off" He said coldly while not looking away from his book.

'Weird mortal' his voice said in my head and I didn't know if it was a good or a bad thing.

"Okay, I'll be in the gym if you need anything from me," I said not thinking about it. He looked away from his book, right into my eyes with an inquiring expression. "What could I need from you?" he said with a confused voice almost making fun of me.

"I don't know I was just being nice," I said irritatedly, he didn't give a reaction so I just walked away to my room. That was weird. I changed into a legging and top, even though I don't like to show a lot of body and skin, but it was the middle of the night so I just wore it.

I went to the huge gym, there was a side with training equipment, and on the other side just a big empty space. I decided that I ran a while and then did some cardio. I ended up punching a bag for an hour or so until my hands were bloody, it was so nice to train again. Punching the thoughts out of my head.