Chapter 24

It was 6:35 when I woke up from a nightmare, but it wasn't a really bad one so I wasn't crying or anything. I changed into my workout clothes and went to the gym in the tower to exercise my condition, I ran and did cardio and punched a bag for around 30 minutes.

After a good 2 hours of training, I was thirsty so I went to the kitchen and found Tony standing in the kitchen drinking a cup of coffee.

"Goodmorning," I spoke up while walking behind him to grab a glass of water. He was deep into his thoughts and wanted to attack me when I talked to him.

"JESUS, JHFN VJNDJF," he yelled almost spilling the last of his coffee. I just looked at him weirdly not understanding how he didn't hear me coming. He apologised and made me eat breakfast when I finished a glass of water. I sat down on the kitchen island eating cereal after arguing about it. He was still standing in the kitchen in front of me.

"Hey I can confirm you're going to school, I took care of everything, but let's just see what happens at shield first, wait till things cool down etc," Tony explained. I nodded while eating agreeing with his idea.

"I'm going to Bucky again today," I told Tony after a while. "What? no," he simply said.

"It wasn't a question, I am going," I told him. He sighed and looked worryingly at me. "Why?" He asked. I was shocked he even asked that, seeing he completely disagreed.

"I can't wait for too long before going back, he won't open up like that, and besides, it's good for me," I explained. He just nodded and told me why he disagreed but I didn't blame him for that, but I wouldn't listen anyway.

I went to my room to take a shower and then changed into my outfit.

I walked to Tony again and he and I went down together towards the cell where Bucky was kept

I walked to Tony again and he and I went down together towards the cell where Bucky was kept. He didn't let me go alone but I understood why. Tony finally understood why I was doing this and that he was being stupid disagreeing with this when he was the one suggesting it.

When I waited for Tony to be settled I took a moment to prepare myself, hoping I could deal with it better this time.

"You alright there?" Tony asked not used to seeing me like this, so nervous. I nodded my head in yes and as soon as Tony said he was ready I walked into the room, I didn't bring a paper with me this time, I felt like I wouldn't need it.

I walked in and I saw him laying on the floor asleep, he must've passed out from exhaustion since he refused to sleep. I called his name and he said up from his position and he sat down on the bench once again.

"Hello Bucky," I told him softly. He didn't respond and just kept looking at me. "Are you okay if we talk again for a while?" I asked him. He nodded his head yes but still looked down.

"What do you remember about me?" I asked not knowing exactly what to say. He looked me in the eyes and I saw him thinking.

"The first time I was assigned to make sure you arrived at the facility, so that they could contain you," He started.