Chapter 21

The rest of the night was hard, a lot of bad memories were unlocked, things I was supposed to forget when they wiped me, but with the stupid chip removed it's all slowly coming back, my everyday life is just reliving bad memories.

After walking away from Loki a little piece of my heart broke, I hated it, it made me hate the fact that I cared about him and now it could break me. This is why I was learned to not get attached to anything or anyone.

When it was morning some of them came to check up on me or offered food, but I locked the door and shut everyone out, Loki didn't come though, but I wouldn't let him in anyway.

I didn't risk walking into Mr. princess who I for a fact, hated. It was actually more of a conflict because I wanted to hate him, and him coming here was such a slap in my face, but did I actually hate him?

Thinking about that only made me more frustrated and my mind wondered about the bad things, so I would think about the other side later and be upset then. It just hurt too much, I needed to get myself together so I isolated myself.

When I heard someone coming but not knocking or anything I slightly opened the door to see what was going on, I'm way too curious. There was no one but on the floor was a cup of warm tea, I couldn't just let it get cold so I took it. After my cup of tea, I changed into an outfit just to feel a little bit better.

'Look good, feel good, right?'

'No'

'Okay'

It was just comfortable to wear

I sat for a while trying to contain myself before going out of the room. People started to come more often so I just needed to reassure them I'm not killing myself if anyone even cared about that, but they wanted me to eat something so I just needed to do a little bit happy and I could go back to my room. I walked out and on my way out Thor was on his way to my door I suppose in his Asgardian outfit.

"Lady Celene, you're out of your chamber!" He said excitedly. I gave him a fake smile he bought immediately and walked further towards him. "How was your tea?" He asked friendly. "So it was you, it was really good thank you," I responded cheerfully.

'Why aren't I getting paid to be an actress?'

'Because I'm not that good'

"Where were you planning to go?" He asked. "The living room," I just responded again.

"I will join you on your way there, however, I must warn you that they are arguing a lot," He said so optimistically. "About what?" I asked more curiously.

"They worry about you Lady Celene," He responded while we were standing in the elevator. I looked down feeling guilty about the mess I was causing again. "No need to blame yourself, we were all informed about the situation so you won't have to explain yourself," He explained.