Chapter 5

So after, I didn't know, a few days of going in and out of sleep, I finally felt a little bit normal again. The guys took turns checking on me, so that was really nice of them, but I couldn't understand why I was there, why they were nice, it just was so unreal. The longer I was there the more I was convinced that this wasn't a test and that they actually got me out of there.

As soon as those thoughts were creeping in the doubts built up too and so did my wall. I avoided personal conversations all the time and the empty conversations and distrust from both sides led to short visits and long days alone.

It felt like I was stuck to my bed so I was thinking about walking around at least trying to move. I just needed to do something, just sitting there was starting to make me depressed, and I was so done with needing help from others.

'I should not walk alone though, Steve is going to kill me, and I like him, but fuck that too, I need to do something'

All the IVs were gone cause I didn't need them anymore, I healed like a bad bitch you couldn't kill. So anyway, I started to get out of bed. I put one of my legs on the edge and felt the warm ties underneath my bare feet.

I got the thought of panic that I still had no idea where I was, or where I was walking into. Maybe they were transporting me to a worse place. I mean they had warm floors? They must've been hella rich if they had that.

Maybe they were a drugs organisation but I would still join them, to be honest, the junkies I met that came into hydra high were fucking funny. It still made my brain itch by the thought I didn't have any clue what was happening after days of being taken care of. The smallest bit in me was still not trusting anything, and if this was indeed a fucked up simulation, I had written my own death sentence.

I got the urge to get out of here, or just look around and see where I was and get myself to safety like I was taught to. Thus far I really sucked as a spy in here, I was always so professional with not getting caught but it was so different this time. They got me at my weakest, that's not fair.

I started to stand up. I was dizzy at first, but it started to fade away after a couple of minutes. I started walking to the door. I quietly opened it and looked both ways in the hallway, which looked fancy as hell, damn.

(It's in the avenger's tower so make something up.)

I've never seen anything like this, it was so beautiful. How the sun was over all the other buildings, this was probably the 100th floor or something, everything looked so little.

My thoughts were interrupted as I heard someone coming into the hallway just out of sight. Out of intuition I started to walk the other way, I tried to open the door beside my room, but it was locked, damn. The second door I tried was unlocked and I got in just in time before Clint saw me get inside the room. I waited behind the door quietly listening to what he would do.

I heard him walking into my room and I opened the door quietly, I started to run the other way as quiet as possible on my bare feet. But I jumped hearing Clint scream "Cap she's gone, get over here!"

He was talking but did anyone even hear him? maybe they were wearing comms to keep me trapped. I looked over my shoulder back to my room, Staring right into Clints' eyes. Seriously, who would wear comms all the time inside?

'Well fuck that I need to go bye!'

"Guys I have her in my sights she's still on the same floor," he said more calmly making me confused. I started to run faster and went down some stairs on my left, I ran down another hallway, and another, made another turn, went down again...

'Jesus this place is huge...'

I heard no one running behind me, damn I was faster than Clint? I mean he looked fit, but was he that old? When I made a turn to the right again and went around the corner, I bumped into someone, I fell over, and the person I bumped into was holding me pinned to the ground not a second later.