Chapter 81

The next morning, 6 am

We were all grabbing our stuff walking to the hanger, I didn't have anything I needed to bring except for my weapons but they were already in my suit that I was wearing. I was excited to do something in the field for the first in a long time.

I was walking inside of the plane, it was pretty big for the use of it, on the sides were chairs where you would strap in like we're in the army.

I saw everyone getting ready giving hugs to some who stayed behind. Mack, Daisy, May, Fitz-Simmons and Coulson were coming, apart from some field agents I never met. May was training them apparently.

I sat down next to Mack knowing he was someone I could have conversations with when I would get bored. Everyone else sat down and some looked at me judgingly but I just gave them the silent treatment not even bothering.

"We'll be in the air for 2 hours for the one to Arizona," May said from the cockpit next to her co-pilot. That's a long fucking time to fly just to kill some people but okay. We took off and after we reached the right altitude some started chatting making it more relaxed after the awkward silence. 

"Your suit is nice, where'd you get it?" Mack asked and I smiled at him. "Tony gave it to me for my birthday," I said and he looked surprised. 

"Stark tech?" he asked curiously and I nodded showing him some stuff that was on there. The coolest thing was a device that used radio waves to look through the room with heat detectors to see where people were. I showed it to him and he was impressed by it making me chuckle, he loved tech.

A while later May yelled we had 10 minutes till the dropzone and I felt myself becoming excited to finally do this again. Coulson got us to listen to him and he explained the plan, we would infiltrate the base, look for hostages, once clear we would blow it to bits, which sounded easy enough.

"We're splitting up in teams, Celene and May with me, Daisy with Mack, Jemma and Fitz, we are finding the hostages and get any intel we can on other bases, the rest clears the rest of the facility, use lethal force if necessary," Coulson said loud and clear.

We stood up as soon as the plane got on the ground and ran outside after the ground team who were clearing the grounds, it was funny to me because normally I would just go out and kill some.

"This way," Coulson said walking towards the back of the building where some agents were patrolling, they looked more like a gang than a criminal organization, but they had the big guns.

Coulson shot them and walked further quickly to the back door, it was closed but I threw some energy against it making it blast open, they looked at me dryly and walked in. Some guys started shooting at us but we shot back and I threw some knives, they were all keeping their distance for some reason.

They were all passed out or dead and I looked around. It looked like normal reception and we were looking for some entrance or hidden door. I found a button under the receptionist's desk who was now dead because of me and the floor came apart revealing a hidden staircase.

"Guess we're going down," I said dryly and Coulson and May walked towards and looked. "Be careful, try not to make a lot of noise," Coulson said and I smiled making him sigh actually doubting if it was a good idea to bring me.

I walked down and heard Coulson and May getting in after me when I was almost down already, it looked like a hospital kind of thing where they would put crazy people. I walked quietly down the too empty halls while I put off my bracelets already to be ready, the halls were small and it felt like a maze down there.

 I walked quietly down the too empty halls while I put off my bracelets already to be ready, the halls were small and it felt like a maze down there