Chapter 8

"I beg your pardon?"

I was still sitting on the chair in the sitting area of the library, I just kept looking at him with hopeful eyes hoping he would want to teach me magic since he knew it way better than anyone I knew. If he was able to have a barrier on his thoughts then he could teach me, I need him to teach me otherwise I would become crazy.

"Why would I help you, you're just a stupid mortal," he said trying to be angry, but I saw the hesitation in his eyes and he didn't even feel angry. I didn't give up yet, because I reallyyyyy wanted him to teach me how to use my magic.

"Well if you teach me how to use my magic I'll just be a mortal and not a stupid one," I said smiling at him. "Plus, it will help you look good for the guys, and they might trust you more if you would actually help someone," I said adding it to convince him.

He just kept looking at me with those emotionless eyes.

"And they will probably leave you more alone if they start trusting you," He was starting to think about it, I think that comment might even make him consider it for a little bit. I kept looking at him hoping he would say yes

"No, I won't train you," he said dryly wanting to walk away. No, no, no I needed him, why was he saying no when this was in both of our advantages?

"Why not?" I asked trying to understand what held him back. He turned around and I felt more fear than anger. "Because I don't want to," He told me but I kept looking into his eyes.

"Why not?"

"Because you're annoying,"

"I'll behave less annoying,"

"And you are afraid of using your powers,"

"I will listen to you,"

"Why do you want me to teach you?"

"Because you know magic better than anyone else in this tower,"

"You will need to trust me,"

"If you will teach me, I will,"

"It will take a lot of training,"

"That's not a problem,"

He was still looking a little bit disapproving.

"Please, I will listen to you, if you could just teach me," I asked almost begging him to help me, I was convinced this was the right thing to do. I looked him right in the eyes, and I noticed that his mask of fake emotions was gone for just a second. Fear, sadness and surprise went through my body, why was he feeling that?

'Maybe he was never asked for any help, he doesn't know what to do' I thought to myself but it didn't seem that he heard.

"Tonight at 7," he said softly. My face went from normal to surprised and happy in a matter of seconds, I never thought that he would actually teach me, I was so happy that he wanted to do it. When I looked up he was already gone, I haven't heard him walk away tho.

I remembered I still wanted to go shopping for clothes. After I fit everything that Tony got for me, I got 2 bags full of clothes for Natasha because they didn't fit me, she was shorter than me.

'When I go shopping I probably can't handle all the thoughts and emotions from a lot of people though'

But then I thought about Tony having those bracelets to hold my powers a little bit, soooo I went into the elevator and asked j.a.r.v.i.s where Bruce was, seeing he would probably ask the least questions.

Bruce was working in the lab so I went there, he was just reading and writing some stuff I didn't understand so I ignored it.

"Hi Celene, what are you doing here?" he asked while he took off his glasses and looked at me. "Well I was hoping you could help me," I said and he nodded. He signalled me to sit on the chair next to him. I felt calm and angry at the same time, weird.