Chapter 53

It was 8 pm and I was content with making Wanda happy and gave her some of my clothes for her to wear hoping she would take better care of herself, I was getting ready for my date with Loki and he could pick me up every moment.

Nat helped me pick out my outfit saying I needed to surprise him for our very first date.

I had my hair down for the first since a long time, I always had it in a ponytail, bun or braid but I curled my hair and did my makeup light

I had my hair down for the first since a long time, I always had it in a ponytail, bun or braid but I curled my hair and did my makeup light. I looked cute.

A knock was on the door and I opened it with my magic since I shouldn't walk too much, Loki was wearing a black suit looking handsome and he smiled when he saw me. He walked over to me and pulled me in for a sweet and soft kiss.

I smiled at him when he pulled away feeling myself blushing, was I actually nervous? For my first ever date...

"You look really pretty," he said blushing too making me want to squeak. 

"You too," I said while still smiling, I felt my butterflies going insane and I couldn't stop smiling, yet it was so comfortable.

"You ready?" he asked and I nodded, he drove me with the wheelchair to the elevator, I imagined him pushing the button of the living room but we went down to the lobby instead, I frowned but Loki was smirking.

"I thought we would stay here?" I asked confused 

"Not anymore," he said smiling and when we arrived in the lobby he drove me outside, it wasn't cold but chilly.

It was already dark outside and he just kept driving me to the big park a few minutes away, it was quiet on the streets and the only noise was the traffic on the main roads.

When we arrived in the park there was a scene set up with lights on the ground in the middle of the field.

When we got closer it looked like a picnic with food and drinks on the side and blankets, pillows and it looked so comfy and romantic.

My mouth dropped open and my eyes widen when I looked at it and I basically gasped.

"So, do you want to join me?" Loki asked when he reached out his hand to me, I smiled and took his hand, he helped me walk the last few steps and put me on the ground safely.

"I- I don't know what to say..." I said softly when he sat down next to me, he just looked at me smiling and I smiled back at him, I held his face and pulled him towards me to kiss him again.

"I love you," I said and his cheeks were still red.

"I love you more," he said and he stuffed a grape in my mouth.

I ate it and bumped him for doing that, we started pouring a drink for ourselves and talked.

It was like time flew by, and hours of talking felt like a few minutes. We laughed joked and talked about everything, the universe, people, problems it was everything I could've imagined and more.