Chapter 26

I woke up from someone standing at the door. I opened my eyes and saw that again, I was cuddling with Loki. My head lay on his shoulder and my hand was resting on his torso. He was wearing his pyjama and he was still asleep.

"Helloooooo," I heard Tony call louder. Loki woke up and smiled at me. 

"You hum in your sleep," he smiled. I looked at Loki in embarrassment and Tony called once again. I climbed out of bed and changed into a new outfit, I figured Tony wouldn't want to see us together in bed in our pyjamas.

 I climbed out of bed and changed into a new outfit,  I figured Tony wouldn't want to see us together in bed in our pyjamas

Loki did the same and sat down on the sofa on the other side of the room like it was totally normal. I opened the door and Tony was standing there with a folder and a bottle of champagne.

"Goodmorning," I said wondering why he was already here, with alcohol. 

"I figure Loki is here too, yes, hello to you both, the plane is ready when you are, these are the papers if anyone wants to see them, and you can always call me, the champagne for a great start to your holiday," Tony started rembling. I was following everything that he was saying and just smiled, he thought of everything.

"That's nice, thank you, everything will be fine, we will be up in a few moments," I told Tony and he handed me the folder and the bottle and left again. I closed the door and put it in the suitcase. Loki was reading his book silently but looked up when I sat down next to him.

"What's wrong?" Loki asked. "What do you mean?" I asked defensively. "I know that face your hesitating," he said smiling. I sighed and looked at him.

"Are you sure you want to come with me?" I asked him hesitatingly. I didn't want him to come because he felt sorry for me or something. "I want to go, I have a choice to leave this place for a while, and it's with the only person I can tolerate so..." He said jokingly. I looked at him frowning questioning if he really meant it.

"I want to go with you," he said reassuringly. "Okay, I will brush my teeth and we leave after that," I said while I was standing up. "So bossy," he said sarcastically. I chuckled and brushed my teeth. I grabbed my last things and we walked to the elevator, when we got out on the landing panel Nat and Tony were waiting for us in front of the elevator smiling at us. 

"You're going to Florida and still wear so many layers?" Tony commented but Nat bumped him with her elbow. She gestured for me to hug her and I did, Tony looked jealous but I never hugged much but I hugged him too and he was smiling like a crazy person it was too adorable.

Loki didn't even bother to smile at them but he did thank Tony and let me tell you, Tony's mouth was open in surprise.

"I'm not hugging you reindeer games," Tony said sarcastically. "Didn't count on it Stark," Loki responded. Tony let us go on his private plane and it was so big oh my god.

"Happy trails!" Tony yelled when we were walking toward the plane. "Get a tan!" Nat called next. We almost got on the plane and I turned around to wave at them and we entered the plane.