Chapter 19

"Are you ready?" Loki said with a huge smirk on his face.

"I'm not sure," I said grinning.

"It will be painful darling," Loki said with a deep voice. I acted like I was preparing myself mentally.

"Okay I'm ready," I said. Loki paused for a moment just grinning.

"G-7," Loki said way too confident. I looked at my board and smirked, Loki's face immediately went to fear.

"What?" Loki said fearfully. I ignored him and looked down.

"Say it!" He demanded. I now changed my confident face with a sad one.

"You took down my battleship" I whispered in defeat. Loki stood up and kept yelling how he knew it and how he won.

We put the game away and sat in my room, I still wasn't feeling great, but Loki wasn't acting weird after what happened so I could deal with him. It was now around 4 pm, we, Loki, and I spent a long time just sitting in silence, or talking a little bit.

"Let's go to the gym to train your magic for a while," Loki said. "Well, I can't say no, you are my personal trainer," I said sarcastically. Loki just smiled and changed both our outfits to clothes to work out in.

"Can you teach me that?" I said happily. It was so cool to just change outfits in a matter of seconds.

"I can, but first teleport us to the gym" Loki demanded. I grabbed his hand and teleported us to the gym as he said and he threw two daggers at my face the moment we were in the room. I stopped the daggers with my magic and dropped them on the floor.

"What the hell was that for?!" I yelled. "To test you," Loki said satisfied by his actions.

"You could've killed me!" I yelled back again pointing at the bracelets I was still wearing. "But it didn't," Loki said still calm like he did nothing I took off my bracelets and felt so much power run through my body again like I let my powers take a deep breath after choking for so long.

"Okay teach me the clothing shit," I said excitedly. "Not yet, first, you control your new powers," Loki said after teleporting a lot of books into the room.

"What the hell," I said confused. "Try to lift them," Loki said.

'That simple huh'

Like it was the easiest thing ever, just control my powers you know? I sat in the middle of the book mess and closed my eyes to control my powers. It was hard to focus on one power feeling how many I've got.

I tried to focus on the gravity in the room and around me, feeling the cold air around me and the warmth of the floor, I heard the busy city silently in the background and I could hear Loki's breathing for a moment.

I let the tension in my shoulders go and took a deep breath and focused on the books, like a map I could see the room before my eyes when they were closed. I felt my mind being pulled away from me, taking me inside my brain.

Losing control.

I heard Loki's voice but a moment later it disappeared when I was somewhere else than in the gym. I saw a girl on the floor, not older than 17. Me in my hydra cel.

I was crying hugging my small body while being curled up in the corner. Everything in the room was floating around my head, some things smashing into the walls, at least the only things I had in my cell.

The girl was scared and sobbed until she collapsed on the floor unconscious, drained from her magic. There came men inside the cell and lifted her unconscious body from the floor dragging her to the operating room like it was a movie.