Chapter 38

----------Nightmare----------

"Snow?" my 13 years old self asked Bucky who was standing in front of me.

We were standing in a big cage with people around us watching and ready to shoot us unconscious.

It was my first training and I didn't know what was going on, I was beaten up by the guards after my arrival learning to obey them and before that, I was already abused by my father. I was tired but still standing from adrenaline.

"Fight me," he said coldly and harsh.

"I don't know how," I sobbed out of fear.

"Hit me," he ordered raising his voice.

"I don't want to hurt you snow," I said in between my sobs.

"I will hurt you," he said warningly while walking towards me. I reached his waist with my small body and I was as skinny as a stick, overpowered by him.

He punched my face and I fell on my knees in pain.

"Please, I will listen," I begged between the tears on my face.

"No, you need to fight," someone on the sideline said which made me look behind me and as a result, I was kicked in the stomach.

He kneeled and I couldn't even see clearly with the tears and I was wincing in pain, he grabbed the top of my clothing and started punching my face again and again and again until I couldn't feel my face properly anymore.

"Fight back," he yelled in my face which only made me cry harder.

"I don't want to!" I yelled back crying. He didn't hesitate or show any sign of empathy, and he started beating me up again until I was covered in cuts and bruises.

"Are you really going to let me beat you as your father did?" he spat out coldly stopping for a while. I cried even harder and crying hurt my body even more.

"Just kill me," I begged him laying on the ground unable to move.

"You can only wish you were dead," he said and he grabbed me again.

He lifted me in the air not even showing any troubles, but I was terribly underweight. He threw me in the air and the next second my back hit the wall cracking it in the progress.

I just lay there unable to even speak, wishing I was dead. I felt my powers eager to come out and my hands started glowing, I looked at them and then looked at snot through my watery eyes.

"I don't want to hurt you," I said softly, almost whispering. I retreated my powers back into my arms groaning from the burning in my arms it gave me.

"Pathetic, but resilient, take her," I heard a man's voice and the next moment I was injected and lifted from the floor and I still could feel everything.

"Ple-please," I stuttered and the two men carrying me stopped in their tracks, probably thinking I was unconscious.

"Take care of this," another man spoke again and the next moment the winter soldier was in front of me again reaching for my neck. His metal hand grabbed my throat blocking my airways and I started gasping for air trying to break free.

I could only look at him with tears in my eyes gasping for the air I wasn't getting, and after a few moments I blacked out.

-----------End nightmare-------

I shot up in bed gasping for air being out of breath. I was sweating and reaching for my throat, but someone held my shoulders when I sat up in bed.