Chapter 70

Almost three weeks later, Tuesday, October 19th.

It was 2 pm and school was almost over, not only today but Thursday would be the last day I'll be going to school ever. Friday was my birthday and after that, I would go to shield for a month if not longer...

I was nervous but I was beginning to get more excited.

You must be wondering why I made the choice I made, and here's the thing; Fury was right when he gave me the choice to try to live a normal life or make a better life with the things I already had. And it was hard to leave Loki and the others behind, but I needed to do this for myself.

I would train and be helped with my powers in a different way than I'm doing right now, and after that, I would be going into the field as an agent, if everything went right. The things that happened before I made my choice, showed me that I get happy from fighting, even with how bad that sounds.

The last few weeks have been going amazing and quietly, I kept on schedule with going to Stephen, I trained with the avengers and I focused on my mental health, it all was a lot better and I was happier than I've ever been.

We were sitting in Chemistry, it was quiet and the class was working and so was I, I still tried to learn new things even if I didn't really have to, but it was fun. 

That girl Liz was gone, and Peter and MJ had the most awkward conversations ever, I would be dead by the time they got into a relationship. Flash didn't bother Peter, me or anyone else again when he had the 'revelation' that he made everyone miserable.

So everything was going smoothly, except for my muscles. I trained more on my own for my condition and strength, combat and magic I did with someone else but I wanted to be my top strength when I'd go to shield.

"Celene?" Ned whispered who was sitting in front of me and MJ next to Peter. "Yeah?" I asked getting out of my thoughts and back into reality.

"Are you really leaving?" he asked sadly even when he already knew the answer and I nodded, Ned knew I lived with the avengers with Peter, but he wasn't allowed to know anything else about me, he sucked at keeping secrets.

"What? Why?" MJ asked dryly and I looked at her, she actually had a fucking funny sense of humour but she didn't really show it to anyone else. 

"I'm moving away," I said using that as my excuse to everyone who didn't know the truth and she nodded but wasn't convinced.

The bell rang and Peter walked with me to the car, poor Happy still was the only one Tony trusted to drive us around and I felt bad for him, last week I gave him a box of self-made chocolates and a Downtown Abby blue ray collection. I've never seen him so happy.

Hydra didn't calm down though, they were in more places where we drove and it was a miracle that they haven't been into the sanctum again, but Stephen had something of a protection spell as soon as everyone was asleep.

We quickly got in the car when I saw someone standing on the roof of another building on the other side of the street. Happy drove away fast and we calmed down.

We talked in the car and Happy brought me to the sanctum first and he waited until I was inside, I waved goodbye to Peter who was waving back smiling like a puppy.

"Hungry?" Wong asked standing in the door opening when I closed the door, I smiled and nodded, I followed him to the kitchen where a warm rise dish was and I ate some from a bowl, Wong was a great cook and he almost made traditional dishes.

"I heard you'll be leaving soon," Wong said and I nodded while Stephen walked in, we greeted and he started making coffee.

"Yeah I'm going to shield for a while, tomorrow's my last day here and Thursday my last day of school," I said and he nodded.