Chapter 82

"Let me go," I said looking May in her eyes coldly as she held my arms. I wanted to go to Ward and kill him, he killed my mother, he hurt everyone here, he needed to die.

I felt my anger getting the best of me but I didn't care.

"You can't, we need him, we can use him," May said clearly to me holding my arm firmly even when I tried to get free from her grasp.

"And I need him to suffer, we can't trust him," I said wanting to walk away even with May still holding me thinking she's let go of me but she didn't. She pulled me back to her and pushed me against the wall making me pissed.

"You're right, we can't, but this won't make it better," she said but I hit her head against mine making her stumble backwards, she kicked me down and hit me back but I blocked it and held her hand and pushed her against the wall now.

"Celene, let her go," Coulson said holding an icer against the back of my head. "I don't want to hurt you, but you don't understand," I said letting go of May turning around to Coulson.

"You can't go to him," he said clearly and dryly. "He killed my mom, she was an agent of shield, he let my father get to me and kill children, he hurt some of you, you have to let me go," I said but he nodded no.

"I'm sorry," I said and I used my power to keep May to the wall with tree vines and Coulson on the floor the same way as I ran towards the door where the staircase was while I was ignoring their yells.

Anyone who tried to stop me was held against the wall, I didn't want to hurt them, but I was determined to hurt him. I walked down the staircase and froze the door closed so they couldn't get in easily, not in time at least.

I saw him sitting there and my rage boiled up again and I let the wall disappear and he looked up, he saw me and looked surprised. He wanted to speak but I walked up to him making him even more confused the wall was gone but I punched him so hard he crumbled to the floor already.

"What? You're surprised I'm here? because Dave would have me, or would you kill me like you killed my mother?" I said angrily and I punched him again, he didn't feel any type of regret and he started fighting back.

"So you know," he said as he pushed me to the wall smacking my head against it, I kicked him in the balls making him stumble back and punched him in the face 4 times in a row from left to right letting out my anger.

I held his hair with my hand holding it down as I kicked his face with my knee making him groan, I heard the door being tried to open with yells coming from it.

"All of you are so stupid, no one can stop him, we just want the whole world to know it," he said smiling and I punched him again.

"Why'd you kill her?" I asked him clearly holding his hair making him look up at me. He didn't answer and I punched him again making him groan in pain.

"She was on to me, just an obstacle that needed to be removed, she was worthless anyway," he said and I punched him again and threw him on the floor and I kicked his stomach yelling in frustration, I was filled with more rage than I've ever felt just overcome guy.

He was almost passing out as I leaned over him and I dragged him up by his shirt and lifted my hand in the air ready to punch him again, hard enough to kill him in a second, but something stopped me. I was breathing heavily and looked at him, knowing it was the last face my mother ever saw.

"You're not worth it," I said letting him go and I dropped him to the floor, he chuckled and I took a step back wiping away the tears that were coming down.

"I'm not disappointing her now," I said. "You're that weak, that you're letting me live when you have the chance to kill me, please do," he said spotting sitting up against the wall.