Chapter 1: Sucked Into The Movie

I am one of the biggest Marvel geek, call me crazy but I can't help it if Steven Grant Rogers AKA Captain Rogers was just a really nice patriotic man, or how sarcastic and breathtakingly funny Tony Stark is, oh lets not forget about Clint Barton AKA Hawkeye, Wanda AKA Scarlet Witch, Pietro AKA Quicksilver and Natasha AKA Black Widow who are breathtakingly beautiful and oh! Thor, my oh my that man. Bruce Banner AKA The Hulk is one of the smartest people besides Tony that is. Nick Fury is the guy that is well... he's the boss.

,Winter Soldier is the definition of the hot bad boy who has a heart of gold

My family thinks I'm addicted to Marvel because that's the only thing I talk about even at family gathering or whatever, I'll stare at my phone reading fanfics or tell them facts about my 8 favorite characters.

Hawkeye.
Black Widow
Thor
Scarlet Witch
IronMan
QuickSilver
Winter Soldier

Oh god, how my heart skips whenever I look at any of them, Natasha and Wanda make me think I'm Bisexual. 

"Faith it's time for bed! You got school in the morning!" Mom yelled out from the living room, I sigh mentally before going to my Marvel den.

Once I'm in my room rush to my desk falling in my spinny chair spinning for a second before looking at my poster of the Avengers: Age Of Ultron.

Holy shit, it's 2019 and a lot has happened, I just them to be okay.

"Agh, I swear if they're not, I'm fighting the people that made MCU to what it is." I muttered and open my sketchbook and start drawing myself with powers; I drew myself with elemental powers while flying with a force field surrounding me, I smile once I finish the last touch to my drawing.

I get changed into a T-shirt with Hawkeye's logo on it and then a pair of shorts with his logo all over them before falling face first onto my pillow rolling over turning on my TV putting Avengers into my DVR.

A half hour passed and I was onto the part where Loki is pacing in the cell.

"Haha. Bitch. Brainwashing Clint, son of a bitch." I growled just as the lights begin flickering.

"What the shit?" I muttered standing up, throwing on my shoes going outside and checking the box that has the controls for the lights

Everything looks normal so I walk away going to the kitchen grabbing a water bottle going back upstairs falling onto my bed about to grab the remote so I can hit play but it unpauses on it's own and then a portal shows up in front of me making me scream bloody murder.

"What in the holy hell?!" I yelled in shock before getting out of bed walking to the portal to get a closer look like the dumbass that I am, then out of the blue I start to be sucked into the portal.

"Shit! Shit! Shit! Shit!" I yelled in fright as I try to get away from the portal with no avil as I am sucked into the portal with me screaming in fright and shock

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I yelp in pain when I land on a white floor feeling pain shoot in the lower part of my back, I slowly stand seeing that I am outside the cell that is holding Loki.

"There aren't many people that can sneak up on me." Loki said turning around to face me.

 I stand up with a smirk and a dark chuckle.

"Well I guess I'm one of the few that can." I said and he glares at me.

'How the hell did I get here?'  I thought to myself.

"Hmmm, your not from here are you love?" He asked and I glare clenching my hands into fists.