The Party

A few days have gone by and today is my birthday, sadly the science geeks haven't found anything else about my powers yet and they haven't found a program that works, I am getting ready and Natasha is doing my hair and I smile happy that my hair is being straightened, my hair isn't short like it was when I first came here, it started to grow out when I met the Winter Solider it was past my shoulders but now it's down to my waist.

"You know pretty lady, your really hot in that outfit." I said and she laughs.

"Your a flirt." She said and I shrug.

"I guess." I said with a smirk.

After two hours, I am ready to go downstairs, where the party is being held, Natasha had to leave cause she is the bartender for the party, when I walk out everyone stares at me for a second before they cheer and chant happy birthday making me smile

"Thanks." I said laughing going over to Tony, Thor and Rhodes.

"Happy born birthday, Faith!" Thor said his voice hugging me lifting me off the floor.

"Thanks Thor." I said as he sets me down.

Rhodes and Tony wish me a happy birthday before I walk away heading to Steve and Sam.

"Hey boys." I said watching as they play pool.

"Hey Faith, happy birthday." They said and I smile

"Thanks guys." I said looking over at Bruce seeing him looking at Natasha making me chuckle and shake my head, I look over again seeing Clint talking to Maria, I walk over to the bar sitting down hearing the story that Rhodes is telling Tony and Thor making me chuckle before looking out at the window thinking to myself. After a little while I see Natasha walk over to the bar.

"Hey Faith." She said as she walks behind the bar.

"Oh hey beautiful, what's up?" I said and she chuckles.

"Nothing, you want a drink?" She asked and I nod.

"Yeah, get me a beer." I said with a smile and she nods handing me one and I take a sip resting my elbow against the counter.

"What's wrong?" She asked and I sigh running a hand through my hair.

"Nothing really." I said taking another sip of my beer, I look over and see Bruce making his way over to Natasha and I so I grab my beer and walk away sitting down in one of the many chairs in the living room taking another sip of my beer.

I see them talking well more like flirting, after Natasha walks away, Steve walks over and starts talking to Bruce and I chuckle as he gets flustered.

After a little while guests start to leave and the rest of the team sit around in a circle Bruce and Steve sitting next to me as Clint and Maria sit on the floor and the others sit in chairs.

"Bet it's a trick." Clint said talking about Thor's hammer that is resting on the table as he spins a drum stick.

"Oh no, it's much more than that." Thor said smirking making me chuckle lightly.

"Uh 'Whosoever be he worthy shall haveth the power.' Whatever man, it's a trick." Clint said and everyone laughs.

"Well please...Be my guest." Thor said with a smirk as I take a long sip of my beer feeling myself get tipsy

"Come on babe." I slurred laughing and Clint laughs.

"Really?" He asked excitedly as I take another sip.

"Yeah." Thor said and Clint grins like a kid on Christmas.

"Clint, we know you've had a rough week, we won't hold it against you if you can't hold it." Tony said and we all laugh.