HYDRA Base

it is freezing and I am pissed off.

For starters, Clint and I had our very first argument.

Second, we could be in our room making up, if you know what I mean but no, we just have to be in Sokovia fighting HYDRA agents to get the goddamn scepter.

I fly shooting ice at agents, we move at a rapid and quick speed, Tasha and Clint are in the truck, Steve is on a motorbike, Tony, Thor and I are flying as hulk runs in rage, then exactly in the movie, we do our badass jumps, we land on the ground and continue fighting, Tony flies over to the base but bounces off the base's force field making me wince.

"Shit!" Tony yelled making me choke back a laugh as I set an agent on fire.

"Language." Steve said and I laugh loudly as I share a look with Thor and we nod to each other before we use lighting on the agents.

"You ready for another round m'lady." Thor said and I chuckle.

"Always." I said said before grabbing an agent throwing it down setting it on fire and kicking it away.

"Oh be quiet Faith. Jarvis what's the view from upstairs."  Steve asked.

When Loki attacked New York I was 18 and now that we're about to fight Ultron, I'm gonna be 22 when Ultron invades Tony's party for me and that is gonna piss me off,I never figured out how to get back to where I came from and you know what, I honestly don't care cause I love it here, I have a great family, great friends, a great boyfriend and I love it here.

"The central building is protected by some kind of energy shield, Strucker's technology is beyond any other HYDRA base we've taken." Jarvis said as Clint and I take care of agents.

"Loki's scepter must be here. Strucker couldn't mount his defense without it. At long last." Thor said.

As I am helping Clint, I feel a sharp pain in my shoulder.

"Son of a bitch!" I yelped in pain

"Language." Steve said and I roll my eyes.

"Ow." I said before sighing in relief as my shoulder heal

"Please don't make me clean up your mess boys/Faith." Natasha said over the comms.

"Wait a second no one is gonna deal with the fact that Cap just said language twice" Tony said and I laugh shaking my head before dodging a bullet.

"I know, it slipped out."  Steve said.

"No offense Stevie, but you do it all the time." I said making everyone laugh

"Faith shut up." Steve said with a laugh.

"Tony, send the Iron Legion! And don't let Wanda AKA The twin that was experimented on get into your mind!" I said as Clint shoots a HYDRA agent in the face when the agent tries to shoot me.

"Thanks babe." I yelled to him 

"Anytime." He yelled back as I stop beside a tree before seeing a blur speeding towards Clint making me groan and rush to Clint who is behind a tree and then a blue blur passes us causing Clint to fall.

"Hey! Watch it!" I yelled at Pietro who leans against the tree smirking.

"Well hello there gorgeous." He said and chuckle lightly

"Oh buddy sorry to ruin your mood but I have a boy--" I started but I don't get to finish my sentence when Clint shoots an arrow at Pietro missing and Pietro rushes at us again pushing us both to the ground.

"Sorry princess, you didn't see that coming?" Pietro said before speeding away making me huff

"Hey, we'll get him soon, I promise." I said standing up but fall when I am shot in the side.

"Oh my god." Clint said putting pressure on my wound.

"Faith!" Natasha yelled as she runs over to us.

"We need a little help over here!" Captain said over the coms.

"Faith's hit!" Natasha yelled

"Somebody want to deal with that bunker?" Natasha asked until we all notice Hulk come out of nowhere and take care of the bunker in less than 20 seconds.

"Thank you." Natasha said as she helps Clint get me up.

"Guy's it's already healing." I said feeling the wound closing.

The two assassins share a look and sigh getting me into the Quinjet knowing that I'm still in some pain.

"Thanks, you always change your hair?" I asked looking at Natasha who laughs lightly.

"Yeah, part of my cover, you excited for your birthday?" Natasha asked making me sigh and shrug.

"I guess I am." I said quietly looking away.

"You miss your mom and it's okay." Natasha said and I look at her running a hand through my hair nodding slightly with a light smile before wincing at the pain in my side that hit me like a freight train.

"God damn it, could this day get any worse?" I groaned

"Just get some rest, kiddo." She said and I nod laying back closing my eyes.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

After what feels like hours, I feel a lot better and Natasha ran off to calm hulk down with me following ignoring the shouts of protest from Clint who groans annoyed.

"Really babe?" He asked and I laugh.

"Yup." I said before shooting in the air finding hulk.

"I got him." I said before flying over to him landing on the ground.

"Hulk?" I said quietly and he turns around with a roar making me jump slightly shocked.

"Hey man, could you calm down for a sec?" I asked and he stares at me before he calms down slightly.

"Thanks, now give me a hug." I said and he chuckles kneeling down and I launch myself hugging him and smile feeling him hug me back.

I pull back from the hug smiling brightly making him smile back.

"I'm your best friend and Banner's too okay? I'm here for you and him." I said and he nods with a small smile, I see Natasha coming up behind him.

"Natasha's here, okay, I'll be in the Quinjet." I said and he nods watching as I fly away heading to the Quinjet.

Once the rest of the team gets on the jet, we are heading back to New York, I can hear Bruce's Opera music from where I'm standing making me laugh quietly.

Natasha takes the headphones making Bruce look up at her.

"Hey the lullaby worked better than ever." Natasha said as I stare out in my own world of happiness before feeling my feet lift from the floor making me smile and laugh at the same time knowing that it's Thor.

"Thor, buddy as much as I love you, I need to breath." I said and Clint laughs 

Thor puts me back down onto my feet as I yawn leaning against Thor falling asleep

Third Person

Thor looks down at Faith with a small smile.

"Hey, she okay?" Steve asked walking over.

"Yeah, she's just tired." Thor said as Tony talks to Bruce.

After a little while Faith wakes up and looks around seeing that she is in her and Clint's room smiling, she closes her eyes thinking about Clint.

The rest of the team is outside her door smiling before sharing a look.

"We need to give her the best party, she deserves it. We're only family just like Natasha and after all she does see me as a father." Tony said smirking making the others laugh.