Tortured & Rescue

I am strapped to a straight jacket with a power restraining thing around my neck and I am banging my head against the wall trying to think of a way out, I look at the door seeing two guards obviously doing their jobs and guarding my door, I haven't showered since I've been here, and that was a couple months ago, since the almost fight, since the last time, I saw my husband and the others.

My son is now two years old, I look down crying before shaking my head.

I carefully stand going to the mattress starting lay down when I hear a noise, I look up seeing something making me scream, I struggle to get out as I scream and cry just before something is injected in my neck.

The day after I am taken out of the straight jacket and strapped down to a chair, I struggle just as Ross walks into the room smirking.

 I continue screaming for help, one of the guards punches me in the face before he puts my head back and starts dumping water on my face after putting a cloth on my face, I feel myself chocking as I scream

Once they are done with that i stare at them and start to smirk so Ross punches me in the face making me laugh and he does it again making me grunt, I cough up blood spitting at his feet making him mad so he points a gun at my face but I stare at ...

Once they are done with that i stare at them and start to smirk so Ross punches me in the face making me laugh and he does it again making me grunt, I cough up blood spitting at his feet making him mad so he points a gun at my face but I stare at the barrel of the gun showing no fear.

"Do it." I said leaning forward letting the barrel of the gun rest on my forehead

Instead of shooting he hits me in the face with the gun dropping it.

"Come on is that the best you can do!" I yelled making him mad right before he has one of the guards punch me in the face before they use a electric stick pressing it to my exposed stomach making me gasp in pain, I am panting in pain after they are done zapping me.

I stay silent for a second before smiling at them making them mad and they whip me with a leather strap making me yell in pain.

"I am going to kill you all!" I yelled in pain as they continue.

After Ross leaves the agents unstrap me and throw me back into my cell after they put the straight jacket on me.

"I'll kill you! I'll kill you!" I yelled