Birth

6 months have now gone by and I look ready to pop, I am sitting on the couch of my home reading when I feel a sharp pain in my back, I grunt in pain holding my back shaking it off, I continue reading until, I feel wettness between my legs, my eyes widen and I grab my phone about to call Clint but remember that he's on a mission with Pietro and Wanda so I scroll down to the only number I can think of and hit call. 

It rings for a couple of seconds before they answer.

"Faith, what's up?" They said.

"Uh, Nat, I'm in labor." I said getting up.

"Okay, Faithy, stay calm, I'm on my way, did you call Clint yet?" She asked as I hear a door open and close.

"No, he's on a mission with the twins." I said and hear a face palm.

"Call your damn fiance, you dumb bitch." Natasha said with a little laugh.

"Ugh fine." I said and call him after hanging up with Natasha

It rings for one second and it is answered.

"Babygirl, what's up?"  He said

"I'm in labor." I said.

"Alright, I'm on my way, stay calm, who's coming to pick you up?" Clint said as I hear the Quinjet start.

"Natasha, and she is..." I started just as the door is slammed open.

"She's here." I said looking at her with wide eyes.

"Com'on." She said and helps me out of the house and into the car and she speeds to the hospital, she gets me out of the car when we get there  and kicks the door open.

Me and Natasha are in the hospital for about an hour just as Clint breaks into the room with nurses and doctors chasing after him.

"Hey! Hey! You can't go in there!" A doctor yelled

"It's okay, he's the father." I said panting in pain just as I am hit with another contraction.

We are in the hospital room for about 3 hours as I give birth with each push I scream and cry in pain.

3 hours later...

I am holding my baby boy as he is wrapped in a blue blanket, I stare at my baby playing with his hand.

"Hey babe." Clint said as I look at him.

"You are never  touching me again."I said and Clint laughs knowing that I don't mean it.

"I love you." He said.

"I love you too." I said as Clint walks up sitting next to me.

"What are we gonna name him?" He asked.

"I was thinking maybe Patrick James Barton."  I said and Clint smiles

"Wanna hold him?" I asked and Clint chuckles nodding taking the baby from me.

"Hey Patrick, I'm your daddy." He said.

A few hours later the rest of the Avengers come into the room.

"Hey guys, how you feeling?" Steve asked and I smile at him

"Good, good." I said.

"What's his name?" Wanda asked.

"Patrick James Barton." I said.

"Can I hold him?" Tony asked and I nod as Clint hands Patrick to Tony.

"Hey little guy, I'm uncle Tony." Tony said rocking the baby.

"Tony, your good with him already." I said and Tony rolls his eyes.

"Whatever. Here you go Captain." Tony said handing the baby to Steve who takes him but holds him awkwardly at first as I chuckle and show him how to hold the baby before I go into another flashback.

I see a young woman that looks like me holding a baby boy humming to him

I shake my head coming back blinking in surprise.

"You okay?" Clint asked me worried and I smile nodding seeing Natasha holding Patrick now.