The Avengers Tower

I am still in my room as I stare at the mirror debating on what to wear for the party before smiling seeing the all black party outfit that Natasha and Maria got for me, I pull it out resting it on the bed before changing into casual clothes.

I walk downstairs seeing Steve and Maria talking and Maria is telling Steve about Pietro and Wanda and she explains their abilites in a scientific way and I chuckle as Steve gets confused.

"He's fast and she's weird." I said with a chuckle before walking away falling on the couch closing my eyes again thinking about my mom before sitting up and shaking my head.

"No, don't think about her." I muttered.

I stand up and bump into steve who is drinking coffee.

"Shit, sorry." I said and he chuckles.

"It's fine." He said.

"Cool, why the hell are you drinkin' coffee at 9:00 at night?" I asked confused.

"It's been a long couple of days." Steve said and I sigh as he chugs the rest of the hot coffee making me cringe.

"Is'nt that a little too hot? Jesus, you must a demon or some shit." I joked laughing and he stares at me making me raise my hands up in defense.

"I'm just joking. But seriously how can you drink a hot coffee like that?" I said and he chuckles.

"You with your witty comments and sassy character, it reminds me of Bucky." Steve said and I grin laughing

"Yeah, I guess so, it's crazy how my birthday is in a couple days, well we'll see what happens. I'll see you in the morning Stevie." I said.

"Night darling." Steve said kissing me on the forehead before I turn around and walk away bumping into Tony.

"Night dad, I'm gonna head to bed." I said before walking into the living room seeing Clint sitting on the couch.

"Hey babe, I'm heading to bed, I'll see you in the morning." I said and start to walk away when Clint grabs my arm.

"We're going to bed, see you in the morning Natasha." Clint said.

Clint opens the door and we stumble in as he turns e around slamming me against the door making a loud bang as he kisses me, his tongue running against my bottom lip begging for entrance and just to tease him I deny making him growl making me gasp and his tongue slides in as our tongues fight for dominance, and eventually Clint of course wins, I slowly run my hand down his chest grabbing his shirt tugging it off and I place my  lips on his neck finding the spot making groan and I slowly trail kisses down his neck before pulling away , he grabs the hem of my shirt and tears it off leaving me in my leggings and converse before Clint attaches his lips to my neck again, I squirm out of his grip making him glare and growl again.

"Aw don't worry daddy, I'll be right back." I said walking away heading for the bathroom changing into some Lingerie before walking out and his eyes grow dark and he grabs me by the hips ripping the robe off throwing it across the room, attacking my neck with his lips making my eyes close and my lips part, Clint picks me up heading for the bed before he throws me he bed crawling on top of me keeping his body up using his forearms, my hands slowly make their way down to Clint's belt buckle and undo  it slowly sliding them down, he grabs the waistline of my panties and rips them off his eyes growing darker by the minute.

My hands entangle in his hair as I pull him in for a kiss as his hand slides up my back grabbing the clasp of her bra tearing it off throwing it across the room as I get rid of his briefs.

We stare each other taking each other in he smirks as my eyes wander down his body, his muscle with undeniable strength as he hovers over me, my gaze soon lands on the large piece flesh between his legs, I smirk looking at him my eyes most likely dark and full of lust, Clint's hair is is controlled within strands of dirty blonde hair begging to be tugged, pulled and messed up, his body holding every ounce of power under the flesh making me bite my lip wanting to feel the power overwhelm me wanting to feel the power take control of my body.