Natasha Shows Up & New Avengers

A couple weeks have gone by and the avengers are prospering, Ultron was defeated, Clint and I are on our new farm, Laura gave birth and I am currently sitting on the couch doing work looking up when I hear Clint talking to someone on facetime.

"Yeah, she's good, Laura's good too, Faith is doing some work." He said and I smile knowing that he's talking to Natasha before I glance down thinking to myself before shaking my head.

"Laura's baby is fat." She said with a slight smile as I look at her.

"Cute." I said.

"Fat." She argued.

"Cute."

"Fat."

"Cute."

"Fat."

"Cut--- you know what, you win." I said making Clint and Natasha laugh as Clint kisses the side of my head.

"Alright, hey, I gotta go, I'll talk to you guys later." Natasha said.

"Okay, stay safe." I said and she smile hanging up just as someone knocks on the door, I get up answering seeing our redhead best friend.

"Nat!" I said hugging her making her laugh.

"How do you like the house?" Natasha asked as she walks inside.

"I love it, it's perfect for our little family of three." I said and she smiles.

"You know, I'm glad I ended up here in this craziness because I met the man of my dreams, I got better friends and a family." I said not knowing that Clint was leaning against the door frame that leads to the front door.

"Clint's everything I ever wanted in a man, you know. All of it is just perfect. I mean yeah, we argue sometimes, but not all the time." I said.

"You two were made for each other." Natasha said and I roll my eyes smiling.

"Okay." I said and she pushes my shoulder lightly.

"You two are the most cutest couple ever that it makes me want to throw up." Natasha said laughing.

"Whatever, I'm gonna go make dinner what do you want." I asked her and she smiles.

"I don't really care what you make." She said and I nod walking into the kitchen.

Third Person

"She really loves you Barton." Natasha said and Clint smiles nodding.

"Yeah, I love her too." Clint said smiling.

A few minutes go by and the smell of Chicken Scampi Pasta is going through the house. 

"Babe, you want any help?" Clint asked as he walks into the kitchen.

"Nope, I'm good." Faith said.

"Alright, let me know." He said kissing her quickly leaving the kitchen making Faith smile as she turns back to the oven and continues cooking

"What's she making?" Natasha asked.

"Her Chicken Scampi Pasta, just wait 'till you try it." He said making Natasha laugh.

There is another knock on the door making Clint get up and answer the door seeing Steve and Tony standing in the doorway.

"Common, we need Nat and Faith." Steve said as Faith walks out of the kitchen.

"Oh hey boys. What's up?" She asked.

"We need you and Nat so that we can welcome the new Avengers." Steve said and Faith sighs.

"But I'm almost done making dinner, can we do it tomorrow?" Faith asked and Steve sighs nodding.

"Yeah. Sure." He said.

"Hey you two can stay for dinner if you want too." Faith said

 Steve and Tony nod walking into the room with a grin

After everyone eats, it's time for Steve, Natasha and Tony to leave.

Faith leads them to the door hugging each of them.

"I'll see you guys in the morning now leave so that I can go to bed." Faith said pushing them out the door as Clint laughs in the back.

The Next Day

I am at the compound looking for Steve and Tony, I bump into a rock hard chest seeing Steve standing in front of me.

"Hey." I said with a grin as we walk to the double doors where the new Avengers are waiting.

"We got some hitters." Natasha said as she joins us.

We walk into the room where the new avengers are waiting, Rhodey is in his War Machine suit, Sam is in his falcon suit as he smiles at Steve and I, Pietro speeds up next to Sam sliding to a stop, Wanda flies down gently with a smile, Vision is just standing there gracefully.

Everyone ready in their suits to hear what they can do next. This is it. That one word and they are all Avengers.

"Avengers!" Steve said.