Infinity War

As soon as T'Challa yelled WAKANDA FOREVER, he crosses his arms in Wakandan salute and closes his Black Panther helmet as we charge 

"Now!" T'Challa yelled as the barrier opens making me drop to my feet and sprint.

The outriders pour through, distracted from trying to find any other access, T'Challa, Bucky, Steve and I pull ahead due to our speed and all of us jump into battle, I use my abilities to try get any monsters off of me and the others, I use my air and throw monsters out of the way.

Steve shoves me out of the way and attacks the monster that had managed to sneak up behind me. 

I use my earth power and carefully and quickly calculated so that I can throw rocks at any incoming monsters without hitting anyone on my side. 

As I am fighting an alien when I am tackled to the ground and pinned down.

I hear Clint shout in shock.

"There's too many of them! AHHH!" Bruce yelled through the comms making me cringe. 

That's when a large beam of rainbow-hued light lands in the middle of the action, and an axe flies out of it, wreathed with lighting and tearing through the Outriders freeing us and I quickly stand up blocking my eyes from the bright light.

The axe flies back into the light and it's master's hand just as the beam cuts out, revealing Thor,  Groot and Rocket.

'HOLY SHIT!' I thought as I rush towards them.

"THOR!" I yelled crying as I run over to them and gave Thor a hug causing him to pick me up off my feet kissing my forehead before letting me go dropping me onto my feet. 

I turn around seeing more Outriders and shoot up into the sky.

"AHAHAHAHAHA! You guys are so screwed now!" Bruce yelled.

"Bring me Thanos!" Thor yelled as he charges with Rocket and Groot next to him as I fly above them and lighting gathers around until Thor launches himself into the air and Thor lands first causes massive lightning to go through the Outriders and the remaining alive Outriders, I incinerate them.

I look to the side seeing Bucky grab Rocket with his metal arm and spin 540 degrees firing his gun at the same time, I lower myself to the ground creating a rock wall in front of some of the monsters making them run into it before they break it and start for me making me use my force field and make them bounce off before I am sent back next to Bucky and Rocket. 

"Humph." I grunted standing up with the help of Bucky.

I take a breath shooting fire at them burning them.

After Bucky sets Rocket down, I smile at Bucky who smiles back as he shoots at the monsters.

"How much for the gun?" Rocket asked as he begins shooting at the outriders as I knock them back using my purple magic. 

"Not for sale!" Bucky yelled shooting at the monsters.

"Okay... How much for the arm?" Rocket asked and Bucky gives him a look before running off leaving me and Rocket on our own.

"Oh, I'll get that arm." Rocket said.

"Ah. Nope." I said and fly over to Steve, Groot and Thor who are still fighting.

"New haircut?" Steve asked Thor.

"Noticed you copied  my beard." Thor said with a grin. 

"By the way this is my friend Tree." He added gesturing to Groot with his axe 

"I am GROOT." Groot said.

"I am Steve Rogers." Steve said and I laugh shaking my head.

"Common, ladies, time to go!" I said and take off with Steve next to me, we share a look and start fighting next to each other, I kick a monster to Steve and he punches it down, I look next to me seeing Clint fighting.