Speech

Once we get to Triskelion where the Helicarriers are we walk to the control room as the door opens revealing the com thec guy Maria and Sam raise their guns as Steve and I stand straighter.

"Excuse us." Steve said and the man raises his hands up letting Steve and I walk by.

"So Alexander is giving a speech and all that shit, so Steve you interupt him by talking through the mic, how about this you speak first and then I do?" I said and Steve nods.

"Attention to all SHIELD Agents. This is Steve Rogers." Steve said before passing me the mic.

"And Faith Quin." I said as I keep my voice even and then give it back to Steve.

"You've heard about us over the last few days, some of you were even ordered to hunt us down." Steve said and passes it too me again.

"It's time to tell you the truth." I said giving Steve the mic.

"SHIELD is not what we thought it was, it's been taken over by HYDRA." Steve said and gives me the mic again.

"And Alexander Pierce is their leader." I said my voice becoming angry handing Steve the mic.

"The Strike team and Insight crew are HYDRA too, I don't know many there are." He said sliding the mic to me.

"They could be standing next to you, they want control. They shot Nick Fury and it won't end there, if you launch those helicarriers, HYDRA will kill anyone that gets in the way, unless we stop them. Steve and I know that we are asking a lot of you but we need your help if we are gonna do this, the price on freedom is high, it has always been that way and Steve and I are willing to pay that price, and if we are the only ones willing to pay that price then so be it but we're gonna bet that we're not." I said before putting the mic down starting for the door