Saving Clint And Pietro

Pietro is in front of the lifeboats, ushering civilians inside, it's pretty easy, get them inside and it's okay.

Meanwhile, Faith and Clint are in a car that they found, one of the few that wasn't damaged or destroyed, they are driving towards the lifeboats where Pietro is.

Breaking the silence between the couple Clint speaks up.

"I know what I need to do." He said and Faith looks at him.

"What do you mean?" She asked.

"You seemed to like the farm. So maybe we can buy one and I can knock down a couple of walls make a nursey and an office for you when your at home." Clint said as if it is completely obvious.

"It'd be a nice place for you and the baby, huh? What do you think?" He asked looking at her really quick before looking at the road again.

"Well, I think it's a good idea, but we should focus on this, here what's happening now." Faith said, there is a small silence before they reach the lifeboats, and their eyes were locked on Pietro who is gazing around looking for anymore civilians.

"We don't have a lot of time." Clint said with a sigh, turning to his girlfriend, the girl he plans on marrying one day.

"So get your ass on a life boat." She said and Clint shakes his head.

"Not without you." He said and Faith sighs noticing Natasha finding Hulk.

"Fine." Faith said annoyed with him.

He pulls her into a kiss.

"Com'on guys, you can do that later! Now is not the time!" Pietro yelled at them.

They pull apart and get out going in separate directions but Faith stops and follows after Clint.

Faith's breath hitches in her breath making her stop.

"Babe?" Clint asked looking at her.

She looks at him smiling.

"Everything okay?" He asked and Faith nods.

"Yeah. Don't worry about it." She said and Clint stares at her a second before sighing.

A few minutes later Clint is holding a young boy with his body covering him

Faith sees Pietro going to intervene but she gets there first just as Pietro gets there and Faith pulls up her shield struggling to hold it up, it soon breaks causing her to be shot in the chest, the shooting had stopped and Pietro had been shot 4 times with two bullet wounds in his right bicep.

Faith looks down falling to her knees.

"Princess!" Pietro yelled speeding to the woman picking her up getting to the life boat with Clint following quickly.

"Clint and the boy." Faith said through gasps.

"They're okay. Clint's here" Pietro said moving her hair out of her face

"At least your alive." Faith said feeling wound in her chest heal.

Clint sits down next to Pietro grabbing Faith's hand.

"Hey baby girl, don't scare me like that."  Clint said staring at her worried making Faith chuckle painfully.

"Sorry." She said