Loki and Black Widow

"Listen you greasy son of a bitch, I'm lost and confused so would you mind not talking before I find a way into that cell and kick your ass." I growled and Loki loose's his cool slamming his fist on the cell making me jump and back away

"Watch how you talk to me little girl." Loki growled angrily.

"Bitch shut up." I growled clenching my hands into fists.

"Don't talk to me like that." Loki said.

"Damn, calm down reindeer games." I said crossing my arms.

"So what are you do? Are you gonna scream for help?"  Loki asked smirking and I raise an eyebrow.

"I mean why I would I do that if I'm out here and your in there?" I asked crossing my arms tilting my head to the left slightly

He glares at me and I smirk at him.

"I am---" He started but I cut him off as he becomes angry.

"Look I don't give a shit who you are cause I know all about you." I said holding back a laugh. 

"I am going to end yo---" He started and I let the laugh come out before I can stop it.

"Don't try." I said as I laugh and I can tell he is starting to get mad as he starts to grind his teeth.

"How do you know so much about me?!" He yelled and I smirk  

"That's for me to know for you to... never find out." I said before blocking my mind when he tries to get inside my mind.

"I hate playing games!" He continued yelling making me howl in laughter

"what's going on here?" Black Widow's voice asked from behind me.

"I have information that'll help you and the rest of the team." I said and she stares at me.

"Your not lying?" She asked.

"Why would I lie when the most feared assassin could kill me and no one would know." I said and she smirks.

"I like you. I'm Natasha Romanoff" She said.

"I know. I'm Faith Quin." I said with a smirk before turning to Loki and then look at Natasha.

"Can I talk to this asgarden bitch?" I asked and she smirks nodding staying with me 

"By all means." She said

"Your different Faith, you understand things that many can not." Loki said.

"What do you mean by that?" I asked

"You know exactly what I mean, you understand what it's like to lose something and someone you love deeply like your sister." Loki said and I clench my jaw.

"What did you do to Clint" I  said.

"Okay, you don't want to talk about that, but you will sooner or later my dear. I would say that I expanded Agent Barton's brain." Loki said and I glare trying to keep my composer 

"And once you've won, once your the king of everything, what happens to his mind?" I asked 

"Tell me, why do you care for Agent Barton?" Loki asked.

"That's none of your business." I said trying to stay calm.

"Ah, yes, what will you do if I vow to you that I will spare him?" Loki questioned.

"Not let your crazy ass out." I spat out.

Loki lets out a laugh. 

"What's so funny?" I growled.

"You." He said and turn my head to the left trying to stay calm.

"You should stop talking before I get there and hurt you to the point where you won't be able to see out of both eyes." I said shaking out of anger when Natasha puts a hand on my shoulder stopping me 

"I know things about you that many don't." Loki said.

"Okay, we'll take the bait, what do you know?" I asked

"I know that Natasha killed many people before and after she joined SHIELD." Loki said and I finally lose my cool slamming my fist on the cell.

"You do not know a damn thing." I growled.

"Ah but I do." Loki continues to taunt me 

"I'm gonna kill you, you son of a bitch." I said my eye twitching.

"No you won't you need me." Loki said.

"No, we don't we don't need a monster like you." I said glaring.

"I am not the monster, you already brought the monster." Loki said and Natasha's eyes widen.

"Hulk, you plan on bringing him out and pay visit to everyone." I said before Natasha nods  grabbing her walkie talking into it as she walks away grabbing my wrist dragging me with her.

"Loki's planning on releasing the hulk, keep Banner in the lab and grab Thor. I'm on my way with a guest." Natasha said quickly as she leaves the room leaving Loki smirking in the cell alone.