Training, Joking And Admitting

I have been living on my own for a while now, I am staring out my window thinking about my family wondering if they missed me or not. Most likely not. I mean to be honest, I kinda don't want to go back I like it here I have a new and better family, I love my powers, I love my new family, and last but not least I think I fell in love with one of my favorite characters Clint Barton, I mean he's like the cutest man on the planet in my opinion but he doesn't know how I feel and he can't.

 I am waiting for Natasha to pick me up so that we can train with Clint.

I hear a car horn from outside making me smile and lean out the window seeing Natasha waiting for me.

"Com'on kid." She said and I smile and open my window some more and jump out landing on my feet before getting in the car, I grin at her leaning back against the seat.

"Hey um...there's something I have to tell you and you can't say anything to anyone." I said biting my lower lip nervously.

"Why what's up?" She asked.

"Uh...ImayhavefalleninlovewithClint." I said really fast.

"Can you say that slower, I didn't get that." She said and I sigh.

"I may have fallen in love with Clint and you can't say a thing." I said and she grins nodding.

"Come on, he's waiting for us." She said and drives off heading for the gym.

Once we get there, I rush inside hugging Clint who wraps an arm around me and I take a breath listening to his steady heartbeat.

I pull back quickly looking away trying to hide my blush and Natasha laughs as Clint looks confused as I look at him.

"Can we start?" I asked and he nods 

We start training and lucky for me I'm a quick learner.

Clint goes to throw a punch but I duck avoiding the hit taking him out at the knees before fighting with Tasha.

She goes to hit but I dodge the hit and this continues until I am down with Tasha next to me.

I get up holding a hand out for her to grab, she takes it and I help her up before I spin around shooting an ice wall stopping Clint who has just shot an arrow.

The arrow lands on the ice and it blows up.

"Great, come on Barton." I said getting into a fighting stance with a laugh.

He tries to shoot an arrow at me but I block it by shooting ice at it making it drop to the floor.

He drops his bow to the ground running at me.

I run at him and take him down easily.