Redoing The Baby's Room & Talks

(Pretend the name is Patrick)

A few days later Clint, Pietro, Steve and Tony are back at the farm house in the baby's room.

The bedroom is now a light grey with blue curtins and a dark brown crib with Patrick's name spelled over it, the room is decerated with boy things.

"We did good boys." Clint said geustering to the room.

"I just hope she likes it." He said quietly and nervously just as the front door opens and closes.

"Boys!" Faith yelled from downstairs.

"We're up in the baby's room!" Clint yelled back walking to the door as he hears Faith walking up the stairs.

He grins kissing her gently hearing the baby coo.

He pulls away smiling.

"Com'on, the guys and I did some redecorationg in Patrick's room." Clint said grabbing Faith's hand leading her into the nursery

They walk in and Faith looks around and smiles brightly.

"This is great, now lets  see how Patrick likes his room." Faith said and puts Patrick in his new crib and he coos happily.

"Looks like he likes it." Faith said leaning against 

Pietro smiles hugging Faith backing away.

"Thanks again guys." Clint said and hugs each of them before leading them out of the room.

Faith stars humming the same song that she hummed in the memory as Clint leans against the door frame watching them.

Faith looks over her shoulder smiling at him walking over to him wrapping her arms around his neck kissing him gently, pulling away.

"I love you." She said.

"Love you too." Clint said 

"Com'on." Faith said grabbing Clint's hand leading him outside looking out at the woods.

"You know when I first found out I was pregnant, I was scared, I didn't know what to do and then I started getting flashbacks. I'm sorry, I didn't tell you." Faith said and Clint chuckles kissing Faith on the cheek.

"Don't worry about it, it's fine." Clint said and Faith smiles lightly.