Avengers

Natasha and I are running to the lab when we hear Steve talking angrily.

"Phase two, SHIELD uses the cube to make weapons." 

"Holy shit, this is so cool." I muttered and Natasha looks at me raising an eyebrow and I shrug.

"Forget about that, but this isn't good." I said and Natasha stares at me with a raised eyebrow.

"Why?" She asked and I shake my head before running ahead of her.

"Hey! What's not good?!" She yelled running after me.

"Rogers, we gathered everything related to the tesseract. This does not mean..." Fury started before I look at Natasha.

"We have to get in there before Bruce gets pissed." I said and she tilts her head confused.

"Just come on." I said and rush inside sliding into the room stopping before I fall.

"Who the hell---?" Tony started but I cut him off.

"I'm Faith. I have loads of information for you, now do you want to know what the hell is going to happen in the next 5 minutes or are you gonna stand here and stare at me?" I asked

"I'm sorry but what?" Fury said.

"Did I stutter Director?" I asked with my arms crossed and my shoulders squared as Thor let's out a booming laugh.

"No, but..." Fury started.

"Oh my good god! No buts. Now Bruce you are about to get really mad because you think that Natasha knows about SHIELD making weapons using the tesseract, then your all gonna get angry and start arguing, then Thor is gonna say that you  are petty and tiny and all this other shit and then bam, the secpter gets everyone out of their trance and you all get seperated and lost then Loki's goons including Barton coms to save Loki." I said and they all stare at me as if I've offically gone insane.

I clench my hands into fists as I start to get mad.

"You don't believe me?" I snapped and before I can think about I am grabbing the secpter my eye twitching and point it at Steve.

"Hey calm down kid." He said and I glare at him.

"First of all I am calm and my name's not kid it's Faith." I snapped again.

"Still don't believe me?" I asked and they all shake their heads.

"Of course you don't because you are all just a bunch of..." I started before closing my eyes calming down.

"Wrong." I said with a laugh.

"Captain Rogers, before you crashed the plane back in the 40s you were fighting against a guy named Red Skull who had the tesseract and all that other shit. Bucky fell off the train. What else? Oh, that's right. As you were crashing the plane you were telling Peggy how you had to have a rain check on the dance that you were gonna have that following Friday." I said making Steve's face pale.

"Natasha. Red room. I'm sorry you had to go through that." I said and Natasha stares at me.

"Thor, you were banned from your home and your powers were taken from you for a little while because you were a brat, while you were on earth you met a scientist by the name of Jane Foster, I'm sorry to tell you this but I find her very very annoying. I'm not really sorry, Loki tricked you into thinking that your father was dead and everything. Then when Loki had control of some large ass metal man it came to New Mexico, you scaraficed yourself for everyone that could die and then you got your powers back." I said.

"Now Tony, you've always been a very sarcastic man. You were kidnappened and put in a cave where you met a man, he died helping you escape, then boom your very first suit. Your parents died in a car crash or did they really die that way? By the way, I know more about you than you do yourselves." I said and they stare at me with wide eyes.

"Young lady..." Fury stated but I interupt him.

"Oh yes, let's not forget about you sir, You named the Avengers after Carol Danvers the most powerful woman in the entire damn universe. Oh! Director Fury here, lost his eye by a god damn cat named Goose. Can you believe that shit?" I said laughing.

"Language." Steve said and I sigh holding back a laugh.

"Anyway are you guys gonna believe me or am I gonna have to continue going into your lives." I said not realizing that I still have the specpter in my hand pointing it at Steve.

"Ma'am, can you put the scepter down?" Steve said and I glance at the scepter that is still in my hand before putting it down.

"Do you believe me now?" I asked and everyone nods.

"Good so let's get to work." I said grabbing one of Tony's grapes tossing it into my mouth sitting down on a stool. 

I look at my clothes seeing that I'm still in my Hawkeye T-shirt, shorts and greatfully my sneakers.

I look back up at the group running my hand through my tangled hair.

"Ow." I muttered.

'I hope we have enough time before Loki's goons get here' I thought to myself as I take another one of Tony's grapes