The Start Of The Battle

We are all in the jet now heading to Sokovia I am sitting down bouncing my leg nervously but Pietro stops me by putting a hand on my knee.

"Calm down, everything is going to be okay." He said and removes his hand quickly making me look up and see Clint glaring making me roll my eyes.

"Really Clint?" I asked and he smirks chuckling as he shrugs.

I look away and look at the floor getting flashes of pained screams and cries of a baby before I shake my head coming back to reality.

"Everything okay?" Pietro asked and I look at him nodding.

"You sure?" he asked worried 

"Yup." I said unaware that my actions are more numb than they usually are.

He looks at Clint and Steve and they all frown worried

"What's the matter?" Pietro asked and I keep my head down my hair covering my face.

"Faith, come on, please. Tell me." He said and I sigh again.

"I'm scared and I was having a flashback but I don't remember where it's from." I said lightly.

"Yeah, hey, I'm scared too, everyone is scared, we all have something to go back too, Clint has his niece, nephew, his sister and you. You have everyone here, I have Wanda. We all have someone. And for the flashback, I don't know what to tell you about that but how about after this we all go out and get something to eat." Pietro said and I grin nodding.

"Yeah, I like the sound of that." I said and he smiles nodding

"Ultron knows we're coming." Steve said as some of us put in comms.

"Odds are we'll be riding into heavy fire. And that's what we signed up for." He continued and some of us look at him as others keep their eyes down.

"But the people of Sokovia, they didn't." Steve said as he looks at Pietro and Wanda.

"So our main priority is getting them out." Steve said, soon enough we land on Sokovia.

Pietro speeds off to the police station to get the men and women out.

Third Person

Pietro races into a police station telling them to get out when they don't listen he has to resort to shooting a gun.

"Get off your asses." He said before speeding off. 

"All they want is to live their lives in their peace."  Steve continued.

Wanda is using her abilities to get into the civilians heads making everyone leave quickly.

"And that's not gonna happen today. But we can do our best to protect them." Steve said 

Thor breaks rocks with his hammer, finding himself where the Chitauri were being kept at the HYDRA base, while Bruce follows him looking for Natasha.