Last Battle Against Ultron

I am thinking about everything that is gonna happen in a matter of minutes when I feel a  tap on my shoulder.

I look over and see a worried Wanda.

"What am I seeing inside your head?" She asked and I sigh looking down.

"I'm not really from here." I said and she looks at me confused.

"I'm from another world and I know everything that's gonna happen in the future, everyone here doesn't really exsit from where I am from, you are just portrayed by actors and actresses that play your roles." I said as fighting continues outside.

"So...my brother dies." She said slowly her eyes brimming with tears. 

"Yes, but I won't let that happen." I said and she looks at me confused.

"How?" She asked and I sigh looking down.

"Um...Can you trust me?" I asked and she looks at me.

"Will I end up regretting this?" She asked quoting Allison from Teen Wolf and I grin 

 "Maybe." I said with a laugh 

Wanda laughs.

"But seriously, I promise to not let him die." I said and she smiles nodding

After a little while everyone is gathered in the church, including Pietro and Clint, I walk to Clint quickly hugging him breathing in his sent smiling pulling back as Pietro goes to his sister.

"You okay?" Clint asked me

"Yeah." I said breathlessly with a smile.

I look at my concerned boyfriend. 

I pull Clint  into a tight hug closing my eyes burying my head into his chest feeling him wrap his arms around me.

"I'm okay, we're okay." I said 

"Good." Clint said kissing the top of my head, I pull away from the hug my hair whipping around as I look at Clint as he rests his forehead against mine kissing me lightly.

"I love you." We said at the same time.

"Romanoff? You and Banner better not be playing hide the zucchini." Tony said and I chuckle.

"Relax, shell head, not all of us can fly." Natasha said just before she shows up.

"What's the drill?" Natasha asked.

Tony points to the vibranium core that is in the middle of the church.

"This is the core if Ultron gets a hand on the drill we lose." Tony said as I pull a hand through my hair taking a deep breath and before anyone can reply Ultron shows himself outside the church with only a few robots with him hovering around the open area making Thor scoff.

"Is that the best you can do?!" Thor yelled and in response to Thor's remark, dozen's of robots appear, climbing over buildings, reaching out below ruins, some are even flying towards us.

Steve turns to Thor with an annoyed and exasperation look on his face as I smirk looking down.

"You had to ask." Steve said but Ultron pays no mind to Steve and starts talking again.

"This is the best I can do. This is exactly what I wanted! All of you against all of me. How could you possibly hope to stop me?" Ultron asked.

Tony tilts his head to the side as I curl up into Clint's side, Ultron's gaze lands on me as Tony sighs.

"Like the old man said...together." Tony said and then chaos follows seconds after.

The robots crash through the church at us, slightly overwhelming me but I fly up into the sky using my water to short out some of the robots.

Clint is shooting arrows from his bow taking out robots quickly and efficiently, I rip a robot to sherds that was coming up from behind him

I see everyone taking care of business as I start to lose my breath, I land on the ground throwing my hands out ripping apart some robots

Steve is using his shield, throwing it around before he collects it turning around slamming it into a robots metal torso ripping it in half.

I slam my fist into the ground throwing a rather large piece of rock at a robot sending it back, I continue fighting although I am starting to feel slightly worn out but I don't stop fighting. 

I soon join Thor, Tony and Vision outside as many of the others are still inside fighting, we blast him and he is close to destruction anyway.

Using Thor's hammer, Vision's stone, Tony's suit and my ice, we really did a number on Ultron, he manages to tilt his head to the side, all of his other robots retreating after he finishes his words.

"You know with the benefit of hindsight..." He started but is punched by the hulk sending him soaring through the sky and out of sight.

I rush back inside to check on Clint and the others.

I see Clint before he sees me so I jog to him pulling him into a tight hug.

"Oh thank god, your okay." I said quickly as he wraps his arms around me.

"We gotta move out. Even I can tell the air's getting thin. You guys get to the boats, I'll sweep for stragglers, be right behind you." Steve said.

"What about the core?" Clint asked keeping me close to him.

"I'll protect it. It's my job." Wanda said with a small smile as she looks at Clint.

I share a look with Pietro nodding grabbing Clint's hand walking away with Steve and Nat.

Third Person

Pietro and Wanda are now alone in the church.

"Get the people on the boats." Wanda said.

"I'm not gonna leave you here." Pietro argued shaking his head.

Wanda glances at him raising her hands red energy surrounding them.

"I can handle this." Wanda said before blasting away a robot that was coming towards them.

Pietro nods slightly.

"Come back for me when everyone else is off, not before." Wanda said leaving no room for an argument.

Pietro huffs but still makes no move to leave.

"You understand." Wanda said gripping his forearm and he nods with a light sigh.

"You know, I'm 12 minutes older than you." Pietro said and Wanda laughs lightly grinning.

"Go." She said and he speeds off.