Your My Friend

As I walk towards the door Sam's question stops me.

"Holy crap, was that all off the top of your head?" He asked and I look at him.

"Yes." I said and walk away leaving followed by Steve and Sam.

"Hey Cap, how do we know the good guys from the bad guys." Sam asked.

"If they're shooting at you, they're bad." I said and Sam smirks nodding before flying off in his falcon suit as Steve and I head to the lower floor when we are shot at by HYDRA agents.

I quickly dive into cover but end up getting shot in the side.

"Ow, shit." I said with a groan.

"You okay?" Steve asked throwing his shield at HYDRA agents knocking them all down.

"Luckly, I ain't dead yet." Sam said through the comms as my side heals and I chuckle.

"Yeah, wouldn't want that now would we." I said.

"Shut it kid."  Sam said and I start laughing before coming out of cover icing one of the agents using my wind to knock it over before ducking back down just as I am shot at again.

I peak my head out shooting fire at one of the agents.

I lift an agent up throwing it to Steve who hits him with his shield, 

"Falcon, status." Maria said through the comm.

"Alpha locked." Sam said as I see him put the Alpha chip on the place that shuts down on the Helicarriers.

"Cap 8 minutes." Maria said.

"I know!" Steve yelled as I fly with him as he kicks away anyone who thought it woud it would be a good idea to try and get in the way.

"You know Stevie, no offense to you, your really heavy because of the damn serum." I said taking a deep breath after getting him onto one of the helicarriers.

"Had a big breakfast." Steve said and I laugh.

"Kay." I said as he walks into the helicarrier to put the Charlie thing where it goes.

I jog up to him standing up.

 "Bravo locked. After that I took that long ass detour thanks to metal arm." Sam said over the comms making Steve stop and his to pale.

"Cap is Alpha locked?"  Maria asked 

"Didn't you just hear me say Alpha locked in the first place, Miss. Hill?" Sam said and I start laughing

"Well due to all the commotion obviously I didn't hear you very well, Mr. Wilson." Maria snapped

"Alright, you two, that's enough, jeez you two are older than me and I'm being responsable. And uh the only one that needs to get locked is Charlie." I said.

"Okay, you have 6 minutes." Hill said over the comms

"Steve?" I asked putting my hand on his shoulder as he's frozen in his place

"Stevie? Steve, what's going on?" I asked but all he does in response is raise a finger pointing a head of him.

I look at him and follow his gaze and sigh.

"Oh Jesus Christ Bucky." I grumbbled

"People are gonna die Buck. I can't let that happen." Steve said and Bucky stares at him.

"James Buchanan Barnes!" I snapped and Bucky's head snapped over to me like he remembered something before his stare becomes cold and emotionless, Steve throws his shield at him as I start shooting at him with my ice powers, I continue shooting ice at Bucky as Steve manages to bring up the targeting blade system but Bucky attacks him making him drop the chip.