Vormir

We get to Morag as Nebula, Rhodey, Natasha, Clint and I  get out of the ship.

"Alright, let's go." I said.

"Guys, chop chop. Come on. We're on a clock." Natasha said to Nebula and Rhodey

"All that, is really helpful." Clint said and I smile with a small laugh. 

"Take care, okay?" Rhodey said and hugs Natasha and I.

Clint shakes hands with Rhodey.

"Yeah." Natasha said.

"Take the stone and come back. No  messing around." Rhodey said looking at all of us. 

"Hey. You got this." Clint said to Rhodey seems to be nervous.

"Let's get it done. Yes sir." Rhodey said with a smile.

"See you later." Natasha said as Clint and I are walking behind her.

"The ship already has the coordinates for Vormir. All you have to do is not fall out." Nebula said. 

"You watch each others back. Okay?" Rhodey said and I look back at him and nod. 

"Yeah." Clint said before letting me go into the spaceship and then he gets in. 

The hatch closes as we sit down, Natasha sits next to Clint as I sit behind them

The ship takes a jump and speeds up, Clint looks at Natasha.

"We're a long way from Budapest." Clint said making Natasha laugh.

"Okay, I need to know. What happened in Budapest?" I asked

The two laugh shaking their heads. 

"That's a story for another day." Natasha said smirking and I groan annoyed.

We get to Vormir and we all walk out of the ship and begin to climb up the mountain.

"Wow, under different circumstances this would be awesome." Clint said as he helps me climb up next to him and Natasha.

"I bet that raccoon didn't have to climb a damn mountain." Natasha.

"Technically, he's not really a raccoon, you know." Clint said trailing off. 

"Whatever, he eats garbage." Natasha said and I laugh lightly.

"Guys, common chill on Rocket." I said 

We get to the top and as soon as we are at the top Red Skull appears out of nowhere making me jump and almost fall off the mountain ahead of time.

Clint grabs my arm quickly pulling me up. 

"Welcome." Red Skull said making Natasha, Clint and I draw our weapons out. 

"Natasha, daughter of Ivan. Clint, son of Edith. Faith, mother to Peter Parker." Red Skull and my left eye twitches.

"Keep his name outta your mouth." I snapped as I tense up.

Clint rests a hand on my shoulder making my body relax. 

"Who are you?" Natasha asked and he sighs.

"Consider me a guide. To you, and to all who seek the soul stone." Red Skull said.

"Oh, good. You tell us where it is. Then we'll be on our way." Natasha said with a smirk.

"If only it was that easy." Red Skull said leading us up to the cliff and my eyes widen slightly at the height of the cliff. 

"What you seek lies in front of you. As does what you fear." Red Skull said making me take a deep nervous breath knowing what I'm gonna do.

"The stone is down there." Natasha said