Proposing

It has been a couple months since Ultron so I am about 3 months pregnant, I am currently getting dressed for the date that I am going on with Clint, I stare at my closet trying to find something to wear.

"Natasha! Wanda!" I yelled for them.

I hear 4 pair of feet jogging up the stairs.

"Yeah, what's up?" They asked.

"Help." I said pointing at the closet.

"Ahh, trying to find a dress for your date?" Natasha asked.

"Okay, um...you have dark hair, tanish skin, pretty blue eyes, your short compared to him, his favorite color is the color of your eyes, and your favorite color is the color of the sky. So you shoulder wear a white dress to bring out your eyes." Wanda said and I smile.

"Thanks girls." I said pulling them into a hug.

I quickly change into the dress smiling.

Curling my hair a little bit and applying my makeup before grabbing my clutch and putting my heels on walking downstairs meeting Clint

"Com'on. We gotta go." He said after staring at me for a good 10 minutes gaping like a fish, he gets me into the car and we head to the restaurant.

"Did you do all this for me?" I asked and Clint smiles lightly nodding before grabbing my hand.

"Oh my god, Clint. I love this place." I said and he chuckles.

"Yeah, I know, why do you think I brought you here?" Clint asked making me laugh and roll my eyes.

"Whatever." I said grabbing Clint's hand dragging him inside sitting down at the table that we lead to, we order our food.

"Thank you for this." I said as we wait for our food.

"It's only gonna get better." Clint said.

"What do you mean?" I asked and he smiles at me.

"That's a surprise." Clint said and I huff.

"Fine." I said with a pout making Clint laugh and shake his head.

After a couple of minutes we get our food and we eat while talking.

"When I first met you I honestly had no clue how to talk at first, because I took one look in your eyes and I was lost and hearing you tell me that you love me makes me want to cry every time and I knew that I loved you the second  that I couldn't sleep without hearing your voice or your laugh, I knew I loved you when you could make any of my bad days better by just cracking a stupid joke."  I said with a laugh.

He smiles and leans forward kissing me making me giggle just as I pull back a teen boy walks up.

"Hi?" I said confused.