Whatever It Takes

Thor and I walk through the compound's testing chamber, Thor has a hoodie, sweats, crocks and a beer in his hand while I have on a white crop top, black leggings, white low cut vans and a light grey cardigan my hair is up in a ponytail and I am  drinking a cup of coffee. 

I walk over to Clint who is standing at the window looking out with his eyes closed.

"Hey babe." I said softly and he turns to me his eyes shiny with tears. 

"Hey." He said and I sigh hugging him tightly.

"You know we're gonna get them all back." I said.

Clint sighs and backs up wiping his eyes. 

"I know, doesn't mean I like the fact that my step son is gone." Clint said sadly.

"I miss him too." I said resting my hand on his face making him lean into my hand.

I hear the others talking about the time travel and other things.

Later on we are at the testing chambers, where Steve, Natasha, Tony, Nebula, Rhodey, Bruce, Clint, Scott and I are standing at the control panel.

"Alright, I'm not ready for this." Scott said nervously.

"I'm game. I'll do it." Clint said. 

Clint's arm is now full of tattoos and he has a mohawk and to be honest I love the tattoos.

"Clint, your gonna feel a little discombobulated from the chronoshift. Don't worry about it." Bruce said to my husband and Clint nods getting ready.

"I'll be right here when you get back." I said with a smile and Clint nods.

"Wait...wait a second. Let me ask you something. If we can do this, you know, go back in time and stuff, why don't we find baby Thanos and..." Rhodey said before making a chocking motion with his hands suggesting that we kill baby Thanos by straggling him with a rope.

"To be honest that's not a very bad idea." I said quietly.

Bruce stares at Rhodey and I with wide horrified eyes.

"First of all, that's horrible." He said.

"It's Thanos." Rhodey said.

"He took Peter away from Clint and I." I said making everyone go silent.

"Okay. But time doesn't work like that guys. Changing the past doesn't change the future." Bruce said and I sigh crossing my arms upset. 

"Look. We go back in time, we get the stones before Thanos gets them, Thanos doesn't have the stones. Problem solved." Scott said and I nod in agreement.

"Yeah what he said." I agreed.

"Bingo." Clint said.

"That's not how it works." Nebula said and I roll my eyes slightly annoyed looking away not paying attention to anything that is being said.

"Faith, Faith, Faith!" Bruce yelled making me jump and stare at him.

"What?!" I yelled back.

"You spaced." Rhodey said and I look away running a hand through my light hair.

"Alright Clint. We are going in three...two...one!" Bruce said and with that Clint disappears.

I pace back and forth and for what feels like forever, Clint comes back breathing heavily sitting on the platform, I rush towards him kneeling in front of him.

"Hey. Hey. Babe, babe look at me. You okay?" I asked him as I help him up. 

"Yeah. Yeah, I'm alright. It worked." Clint said breathed out catching his breath.