5 YEARS LATER

(What Patrick looks like now)

I grunt in pain when Natasha yanks the hair tie out of my waist length hair.

She flips her hair that is now her natural hair color with blonde tips, her hair is now like about at mid-shoulder.

Honestly this one of her best looks.

"You gonna be okay?" She asked me as she makes my hair into a fishtail braid.

"Yeah, I will be." I said as I make Peter and Patrick messing around using my magic.

"Ever since you got your new powers, you haven't stopped making images with your magic." Natasha said as I switch from my two boys to Natasha and Bruce talking.

After a couple of minutes, she stops and lets me stand up and I look in the mirror seeing my hair.

"Thanks Tasha." I said pulling out my phone and accidently click on a video that I didn't mean to click on as Natasha sits next to me.

I look away when I see Peter's face and put my phone down.

"Common, let's go see what the team has got." I said and Natasha nods.

I stand up holding a hand out for her take which she does.

I help her up and we walk to the table in a room and Natasha walks away going to the kitchen.

A few minutes later, Natasha back with something for me to eat knowing that I've been having eating problems.

She puts a sandwich in front of me and I smile at her.

The holographic calls popped up from left and right and it is Nebula, Rocket, Okoye, Rhodey and Carol.

"I like the haircut Carol." I said as I ate my sandwich.

"Thanks." She said and winks at me with a laugh.

"Yeah, we boarded that highly suspect warship that Danvers pinged." Rocket said crossing his arms.

"It was an infectious garbage scowl." Nebula said.

"So thanks for the hot tip." Rocket said turning to Carol with a smirk on his face.

"Well, you were closer." Carol hissed.

"Yeah, and now we smell like garbage." Rocket snapped at her.

"Oh here we go." I said with a small sigh.

"You got a reading on those tremors?" Natasha asked Okoye turning to her.

"It was a mild subduction under the African plate" Okoye said putting her hands behind her back.

"Do we have a visual? How are we handling it?" Natasha asked as I push my plate away.

"Nat, it was an earthquake under the ocean. We handle it by not handling it." Okoye said smiling lightly at the woman.

Natasha continues talking to the others as I walk away going to my room sitting down puling my phone out and look at a video of Peter and Patrick that Clint had taken.

"Mom! Look at me! I'm punching a small ball!" Peter called laughing.

I walk outside seeing him punching a small ball wearing one of my bandanas.

"Peter, sweetheart, what are you doing?" I asked with a small laugh as I sit down on the lawn chair that we have outside.

"Punching a small ball!" He said excitedly as Patrick runs outside.

"Careful, Patrick." I said with a laugh.

"Dad, are you seeing this?"  Peter asked looking at Clint just as the ball hits him in the face.

"I saw it hit you in the face." Clint said laughing.

Peter huffs crossing his arms before laughing shaking his head.

"Peter! Peter! Look at me!" Patrick said as he hangs upside down from one of the handle bars on one of the toys that we got for him.

Peter turns and looks at him before smiling.

"I'm you!" Patrick said making Peter grin wider joining him.

At the end of the video, I have tears sliding down my face not stopping.

I wipe my eyes standing up walking out of my room meeting the others in the other room, sitting down on one of the chairs resting my elbows on my knees putting my hands on my face, clearing my throat I listen to the others talk before I get up heading towards Clint grabbing his hand leaving.

We head back to the farm seeing Patrick standing there with his arms crossed.

"Mom/Dad, where's Peter?" He asked worriedly when he doesn't see Peter walk in with us

"Patrick buddy, uh... your brother..." Clint started but trails off as I walk away going into our room sitting down on my bed looking down closing my eyes feeling a tear run down my face when I hear Patrick let out a sob.

"No! Dad! No! Peter can't die, I mean he's freakin Spider-Man. Nothing can stop him." Patrick said as I bury my head into my knees.

" Patrick said as I bury my head into my knees

"I'm sorry. I'm sorry I wasn't there." I said crying.