Helping My Son

Peter has been acting weird since the dance and it has me worried, I look at the TV seeing that explosions happened and the police are going to investigate, I quickly get changed and speed to the place only seeing concrete all over the place.

"Peter!" I yelled looking for him moving giant rocks out of the way.

"Oh god. Okay ready." I hear Peter say.

"Peter!" I yelled running to him.

"Hello! Hello! Mom?! Please! I'm down here! I'm down here! I'm stuck! I'm stuck! Mom! I can't move!" Peter yelled 

"Come on, Peter. Come on Spider-Man.  Come on Spider-Man. Come one Spider-Man. Come on Spider-Man! Do it for mom! Come on Peter! Come Spider-Man!" Peter yelled and I let out a shaky breath when I find him trapped under large piles of debrief and is trying to get out.

"Peter!" I yelled and he looks up at me with tears in his eyes.

Mom, I'm stuck!" He cried and I hold back tears seeing him like this breaks my heart.

"Don't panic, baby I know you'll have a hard time after this but remember one thing, you'll be okay, I'm here." I said before using my air powers to raise as many large rocks as I can off of him.

"Come on Peter!  Don't give up on me! Stand up when you can." I said and he crawls out carefully and quickly, I drop the rocks once he's far enough away he runs to me and I hug him tightly as I fall to my knees.

 He buries his head into my neck whimpering making me hug him tighter.

"It's okay, I'm here. I'm here now." I said

"I-I-I-I'm sorry mom, I should have told you and dad, I just didn't want either of you to get hurt cause of a mess that I made." Peter whimpered as he stutters.

"Shhh...It's okay...it's okay...Now let's go get him." I said and he nods as we stand up going after Vulture.

I shoot up into the sky stopping him from moving before throwing him onto the ground using my metal powers to ruin his suit.

Peter webs him up so that he doesn't move and I feel my rage start to take over.

"Peter back up and get him away as well." I said nodding to Vulture, Peter looks at me for a second grabbing Vulture dragging him away knowing what's about to happen my power explodes out of me.

" I said nodding to Vulture, Peter looks at me for a second grabbing Vulture dragging him away knowing what's about to happen my power explodes out of me

I yell in pain for a second before dropping to my knees.

"Mom!" Peter yelled and runs to me.

"I'm okay. I'm okay." I said. 

He hugs me tightly before we both take off heading home quickly changing and falling onto the couch, we watch a movie before we both fall asleep

Third Person

 Clint walks into the room with Patrick in his arms smiling slightly.

"Okay, come on, time for bed." He said and brings Patrick upstairs laying him down kissing his forehead before going back downstairs waking Faith and Peter up.

"Hey guys come on, let's go to bed." He said and Faith nods helping Peter up, they all go their rooms falling onto their beds falling asleep quickly.