Powers...Huh Cool

I hear voices talking as I feel my body heal it's self and heat up and then cool down this happens for a few more minutes before it stops completely.

I slowly open my eyes looking at them before looking at my hands seeing that they are covered in flames before turning to water then to ice.

"Ow." I groaned getting everyone's attention.

"She's alive!" Tony cheered and I groan.

"Yup. You guys won't be getting rid of me anytime soon." I said with a laugh which leads to a coughing fit.

"Hey, stay there, don't move." Steve said and I look at him with a gentle smile groaning as I reach my hand up feeling my head pulling my hand away not seeing any more blood.

"Let me guess there's just dry blood chillin' on my forehead?" I said and Tony laughs nodding.

"Yeah, great." I said as Natasha walks over and cleans it.

"Where's Phil?" I asked looking at Fury.

"He's fine. Faith are you sure that your just a human and you don't have anyone in your family with abilities?" He asked making everyone in the room stare at me intently.

"Yeah, well at least the last time I checked... My family is about as normal as the neighboors who are pretty normal. I just drew myself with the abilities to control the elements and I can fly and I have force field to stop anything in my sketchbook back at home." I said as they nod.

I painfully sit up grunting clenching my jaw together not showing the pain 

"So that's it then, she propbally got her abilities when she came here." Tony said.

"The question right now is where is Loki?" Steve asked and I grin as I relax my body slowly feeling the pain go away until there is just a dull ache.

"I know where he is." I said 

"So where is he ma'am?" Steve asked.

"What's the biggest and shinest place in NYC?" I asked and Tony's eyes widen.

"Son of a bitch." he said and I smirk.

"So...Powers...Huh cool." I said and Tony smirks.