HoneyMoon

(Beach House)

I step out of the car that Clint had rented and look around seeing that we are in Hawaii. 

"Hawaii?" I asked turning to him and he nods.

"Yup." He said making me smile lightly.

"Your the best." I said wrapping my arms around his neck.

"You deserve the best." Clint said before we walk into the house that Tony had given to us for honeymoon.

I look around and smile dropping my stuff in the corner feeling Clint's arms wrap around me.

"Let's go, time for a hike." He said and I chuckle nodding grabbing my duffle going into the other room changing.

I walk out and he smiles at me before we leave heading for the mountains, we make our way through, we head up through the mountains climbing taking pictures and talking to each other after spending the whole day hiking, we go out to eat

I look around smiling wrapping my arms around Clint's neck kissing him quickly. we go inside sitting down at the table that we lead to, we order our food.

"Thank you for doing this." I said as we wait for dinner. 

"The day is only gonna get better" Clint said and I raise an eyebrow.

"How can it get better than this?" I asked 

"That...That's a surprise for later." Clint said as he brushes my hair out of my face making me grin widely. 

After a couple of minutes we get our food and start talking.

"I love you, you are the most amazing person that I have ever met in my life." Clint said as I take a bite of my food.

After a little bit Clint stands us and leads me to the dance floor just as our wedding song plays.

We dance as Clint sings along softly making me turn a light red as I laugh lightly.

After we dance we head to the cliffs and do cliff diving having a good time, at one point he puts me on his back and darts across the water making me laugh before I drop down and swim in the other direction.

"Come and get me." I teased him and he smirks going under water swimming at me but I leap out of the way.

"Ah!" I yelped when I feel arms wrap around my waist and pull me down back into the water.

I turn around and wrap my arms around Clint's neck smiling at him.

"I love you." I said to him quietly 

He tightens his grip around my waist as I put my head on his chest making him smile as I listen to his heartbeat.

Later On That Night....

Clint and I are laying in the bed flat on our backs panting.

"God, I'm not gonna be able to walk for a week straight." I grumbled under my breath and Clint hears it laughing.

"Hey it's your fault really." He said as I laugh lightly at him curling into his his side my eyes rolling behind my head as I slowly fall asleep to the rhythm of Clint's steady heart beat.  

The Next Day

Clint and I are sitting in the living room watching TV, he is playing with my long blonde hair as I hum along to a song playing through my phone.

Clint and I turn our heads to the side hearing the cleaning women walking inside.

The oldest one of the women stare at us before walking away speaking in another language. 

I look at Clint who sighs running his hand through his hair.

"What was that?" I asked him turning my head seeing the two women walk out of the room.

"Mr. Barton can we speak?" The woman the stared at me asked and he sighs getting up walking to her.

They walk away and I can hear them talking to each other. 

"She's dangerous, Mr. Barton." The women said as I walk into the room staying out of sight.

"No Kalani, she's not please I love her, please." Clint said 

"Mr. Barton please she's not from here!" Kalani yelled starting to become angry.

"Kalani! That is enough! You are talking about this man's wife." The younger one shouted.

"Leilani, you do not understand! She is dangerous!" Kalani argued.

"She is not as dangerous as you seem to think. Now if you are done talking bad about Faith to Clint's face, let's finish." Leilani snapped walking past Kalani shouldering her slightly. 

I look down biting my lip to keep myself from laughing.

Kalani sighs and follows after Leilani as Clint walks over to me. 

"Common, let's go out." He said and I nod grabbing my shoes putting them on grabbing my sunglasses and purse.

We leave heading to the car and I turn my head feeling someone staring at me, I see the older woman Kalani staring at me from the bedroom before she turns away

I turn away and get into the passenger seat looking out the window as Clint drives away leaving we head out into the city going to Bishop Museum.

"You know that I'm a history buff." I said and he laughs taking my hand as we leave the car walking inside, looking around I see the culture of Hawaii and go straight for it dragging Clint with me laughing lightly as he laughs following behind me.

We spend the last two hours at the museum before leaving going out to a small diner, we order our food talking about Patrick and how well the wedding went and the speeches that were given.

"I think I cried a lot." I said with a chuckle and after a little while we get our food.

1 Week Later...

 It is time to go back to New York.

I am packing the last of my things when Clint wraps his arms around me.

"You ready to go, yet?" Clint asked having already packed his bag.

"Almost." I said stuffing my swimsuit into the bag, I zip my bag and I turn around wrapping my arms around his neck smiling at him 

"I love you. Common, it's time to go." I said and he nods as he lets go.

We leave the house and get into the car going to the airport.

When we get there we get onto the plane and leave heading back to New York.