Get Lost Squidward

"Friday, evacuate anyone south of 43rd street, notify first responders." Tony said talking to Friday.

Strange and I throw wind over Bleeker Street and then Strange winks over at Tony with a smirk, Tony huffs before grinning slightly for a second. The dust clears and then we see some Squidward looking alien, I make a grossed out face making Tony laugh lightly.

"Hear me and rejoice. You are about to die at the hands of the children on Thanos. Be thankful, that your meaningless lives are now contributing to..." The alien started but Tony cuts him off.

"I'm sorry, earth is closed today. You better pack it up and get the hell out of here." Tony said then mutters something under his breath.

"Stonekeeper..." The alien said looking over at Strange.

"Does this chattering animal speak for you?" He asked.

"Certainly not. I speak for myself. But your trespassing in this city and on this planet." Strange said as magic shields are readied with his fists stepping forward with Wong follows. 

"It means get lost Squidward." Tony said as I chuckle.

"Well would you look at that, the girl out of time, the woman that left her son Peter." Squidward said and I tighten my hands into fists glaring.

"Listen to me you Squidward looking bitch, keep his name out of your mouth or I swear to god, I will rip you to shreds." I growled taking a step forward but Tony puts a hand on my shoulder stopping me as I feel my powers start become stronger and out of control, I take a breath feeling my body calm.

"Come on Bruce." Tony said and Bruce nods before trying to get hulk to come out.

"Dude, your embarrassing us in front of the wizards." Tony said.

"There's no time for this!" I yelled and shoot into the sky and start throwing pieces of the road at the aliens, I get blasted back onto the ground bit I land on my feet in a hero pose

I look over seeing Tony getting nanotech Iron man suit on as he creates a shield on his arm to protect himself and then hits one of the aliens sending him into the squidward looking alien

"Really, you gotta show off?" Tony asked making me laugh

"Yes." I said.

"Where'd that come from?" Bruce asked.

"It's nanotech. You like it? A little somet---" Tony started but is thrown back when the squidward alien creates a spike from the earth and hits him sending him high into the air and starts attacking us, I get hit with a tree sending me back I grunt as my back hits the tree landing next to Tony

"Aw man ow." I groaned standing straight feeling my ribs heal.

"Tony? Faithy, you guys okay?  How we doing? Good? Bad?" Bruce asked.

"Really, really good.  Really good. Do you plan on helping out?" Tony asked.

"I'm trying, he won't come out!" Bruce yelled at Tony who pushed Bruce to the side and that's when I noticed the hammer, I shove Bruce behind the bushes as Tony fights one of the aliens and I am fast enough to grab the hammer stopping it from hitting Tony, I look to the side when I feel someone holding it with me, I look to my left and see my son holding the hammer with me, I give him a look before looking at Tony who is on the ground.

"Hey man! What's up Mr. Stark. Hi mom." Peter said sheepishly when he looks at me.

"Hi Peter." I said as we both hold the hammer.

"Hey kid, where'd you come from?"  Tony asked.

"A field trip to MOMA!" Peter yelled making me shake my head just as the alien that Tony was fighting grabs us throwing us towards the water fountain but I quickly grab him covering his body with mine so my back takes the impact of the concrete making me grunt as we land on the ground, Peter quickly helps me up hugging me.

"Oh my god, are you okay?" Peter asked and I nod and he hugs me making me laugh as I hug him back.

"Peter, you have to go help Tony, okay? I need you to listen to him please. I love you, please be careful. Now go be a hero." I said kissing his head as he backs away nodding.

"I love you too mom." He said hugging me one more time before swinging away towards Tony, Strange and the enemy, I watch him teary eyed wiping my eyes before walking to Bruce, taking a breath.

"Bruce, look I have to go to Scotland and tell Pietro, Wanda and Vision about what's going to happen but my son, Tony and Strange are going into space."  I said breathing heavily and nervously.

"Hey, hey. Calm down and listen to me. Peter will be fine, Tony and Strange are with him." Bruce said and I nod taking a deep breath.

"I know that your worried but you have to tell them, we'll be fine." Bruce said and I nod.

"Go." He said before I shoot into the sky and take off towards Scotland.

Once I get there, I see Wanda and Vision looking out the window, I walk to them standing in front of them with a light smile.

"Hey Wanda. Hey Vision." I said