The Craddle

I am sitting at the table trying to read but Clint keeps attacking my neck with his lips.

"Clint, I am trying to do something." I said trying to keep my breath even as I hear footsteps enter the room.

"Okay that's just gross." Tony said and Clint smirks pulling back, I look at him seeing him with the smirk that he has after he marked me.

"You asshole." I said and undo my ponytail letting it fall making him laugh.

"I hate you so much." I said playfully.

"Yeah, right." He said and I roll my eyes.

Later on we are sitting around at the dinner table.

I sit down next to Natasha as everyone else stands.

"Ultron is easy to track. He's everywhere." Fury said as I take a bite of my food.

I look up and see Clint looking at me, I bite my bottom lip and he shifts as I smirk chuckling.

"You little bitch." He muttered playfully.

Tony smirks, Natasha laughs slightly as Steve, Bruce and Fury stare at us unamused.

"What, it's payback from all the times that he's done it to me." I said.

"Anyways, Ultron has an enemy. I'm willing to know who it is if we can find out who." Fury said and I wince at the pounding ache in my head.

"Well, this is good times boss, but I was kinda hoping when I saw you you'd have more than that." Natasha said and I take a bite of my food.

"I do, I have you. Back in the day, I had eyes everywhere, ears everywhere else. Here we all are, back on earth, with nothing but our wit, and our will to save the world. So stand. Outwit the platinum bastard." Nick said.

"Steve doesn't like that kind of talk." Natasha and I said with a laugh.

"You know what Romanoff/Quin." Steve warned playfully making me and Tasha to smirk just as my phone goes off making me pick it up and look at it then sigh and decline and put it in my pocket before seeing everyone look at me.

"It's nothing." I said.

"I know where Helen and Ultron are." I said

"Why in the world are you telling us this now?" Fury asked.

"Well for one, I wanted to eat my damn food and two...um...uh...shit." I said looking down making Clint roll his eyes with a chuckle.

"Yup that's my girlfriend for you." He said shaking his head 

"We have to leave pretty early tomorrow." I said grabbing my plate and cup kissing Clint on the cheek.

"So..." Bruce trailed off.

"She means get your asses in bed we need to go early." Clint said rolling his eyes.

~~~~~~~~

We finally make it to Korea after what seemed like 4 years to get there, Clint has already said goodbye to his sister and niece and nephew and is making sure that I am alright.

"Two minutes Stay close." Steve said as he walks into the lab.

I pull away from the hug and kiss Clint quickly.

"Dr. Cho." Steve said over the comms.

"He's uploading himself into the body" Helen said weakly over the comms.

"Where?" Steve asked as I run a hand through my hair nervously. 

"The real power is inside the cradle. The gem, it's power is uncontainable. You can't just blow it up. You have to get the cradle to Stark."  Helen said as I bite on my thumbnail and Steve starts to talk again.