Language Cap!

"Hey, you got him Pepper?" I asked and she nods with a smile.

"Yeah, go be a hero." She said as Bruce gives Tony a sedative. 

I stand in my place feeling my eyes well up with tears.

"That's the last thing, I said to Peter before." I thought to myself before shaking my head slightly and go back to the others.

"Bruce gave him a sedative, he's gonna be out for a while." Rhodey said.

"You guys take care of him..." Carol started but I tune her out not wanting to hear her talk.

I ignore what everyone is talking about until I hear Cap swear.

"Let go get that son of a bitch." He said and I look at him with wide eyes.

"Language Cap!" I said with a dramatic gasp making everyone laugh

"You kiss your mother with that mouth?" Natasha asked in a teasing tone making Steve smirk and roll his eyes.

"Yeah. Yeah." He said chuckling. 

~~~~~~~~

We are all changed in our suits as we all head towards the ship. 

I sit between Natasha and Clint while Rhodey, Steve, and Thor were behind us and Carol, Rocket and Nebula are in front of us. 

"Okay, who here hasn't been to space?" Rocket asked looking at us.

Rhodey, Natasha, Clint, Steve and I raise our hands.

"Why?" Rhodey asked.

"You better not throw up on my ship." Rocket said as he presses some buttons. 

"Approaching jump in 3...2...1." Nebula said as the ship jumps forward into a wormhole and I grip onto Clint's bicep holding on for dear life trying to keep my breath even.

The ship slows down as we hover in orbit of the planet seen that was currently in the hologram, Carol then hovers outside the ship 

"I'll head down for some ground recon." She said before flying down to the planet.

We all get out of our seats and get ready to fight, I notice Natasha look over at Steve who is holding the compass with the picture of Peggy Carter, I turn away and walk to Clint resting my head on his shoulder.

"I love you. I know I haven't said it enough and I know that I haven't been the wife that I should be..." I started but Clint cuts me off.

"We lost our son, it's gonna take some time to get over that." He said pulling me closer to his body just as Carol comes back to us.

"No satellites, no ships, no armies, no ground defense of any kind. It's just him." Carol said and I grin at her.

"I had a feeling." I said cracking my neck getting ready for a fight.

Carol smirks at my remark.

"Then that's enough." Nebula said 

~~~~~~~

 Steve, Natasha, Clint and I walk into Thanos' home or whatever it is as Carol attacks Thanos along with Bruce in his Hulkbuster suit.

Rhodey and Rocket point their guns at Thanos as Thor cuts off the hand that had the burnt Infinity Gauntlet.

"Oh god." I whispered.

"Where are they?" Steve asked Thanos.

"Answer him!" Carol said as she begins chocking him harder. 

"The universe required correction. After that, the stones served no purpose, beyond temptation." Thanos said weakly and feel my eyes turn purple and I use my magic to lift him up into the air chocking him.

"Faith! Faith!" Clint yelled and I feel my body relax and then Thanos lands back on the ground as Steve and Clint hold me back as I try to go after him again.

"That's for the others and PETER! YOU SON OF A BITCH!" I yelled as I fight against my best friend and husband.

Natasha walks to my side talking to me.

"You murdered trillions!" Bruce yelled.

"You should be thankful." Thanos said and I become so angry that I manage to get out of Steve and Clint's grip and run at Thanos punching him in the face sending him back.

"THANKFULL? THANKFULL? BY KILLING YOUR DAUGHTER?! YOU SON OF A BITCH!" I yelled as Clint and Steve grab me again

"My son was one of your victims...you bitch." I said my voice low and breaking. 

"Where are the stones?" Natasha asked Thanos making him look away.

"Gone. Reduced to atoms." Thanos said as he looks at Natasha and then me before he smirks.

"You used them two days ago!" Bruce shouted seeming to become angry. 

"I used the stones to destroy the stones. It nearly killed me. But the work is done. It always will be. I am inevitable." Thanos said and I look down closing my eyes feeling them tear up.

"We have to tear this place apart. He-he-he-he-he...He has to be lying." Rhodey said but Nebula walks forward as I open my eyes.

"My father is many things. But liar is not one of them." Nebula said staring at Thanos as I curl up into myself.

"Ah, thank you daughter. Perhaps, I treated you so harshly." Thanos said with a sick smile making me look away from him, I see an angry Thor storm over to Thanos.

I just look away hearing Thanos hit the ground.

"What...what did you do?" Rocket asked. 

"I went for the head." Thor said his voice broken before walking outside slowly.