Thanos 2014

"FAITH!" I heard a voice yell and I groan as I sit up.

I bring my left hand to my head and pull it back seeing blood.

"Oh would you look at that...blood. It's like when I first met you guys." I said.

"Oh thank god." Tony said hugging me tightly.

"Hey Tony." I said as I feel the wound on my head heal. 

"Is everyone okay?" I asked.

"So far, Steve is out cold though." Clint said.

"Alright." I said getting up.

"I can't breath! I can't breath! I can't breath!" Rocket yelled through our comms.

"Rocket, Rocket, sweetheart, calm down. It's okay, everything is okay." I said but he continues to freak out. 

Steve is still out cold making me sigh and use my water to splash it in his face.

He sits up straight with wide startled eyes.

"Common, buddy. That's my man. You lose this again, I'm keeping it." Tony said holding Steve's shield.

"Oh darling thank god your okay." Steve said hugging me picking me up off my feet. 

"Yeah." I said and look him over for any wounds but he stops me narrowing his eyes at the blood on my head.

"What happened?" He asked and I lift my hand again feeling the still wet blood.

"Probably from the missile." I said.

"Okay, now let's go find Thor." Tony said handing Steve is shield taking my hand. 

We walk to where Thor is which is at the end of the destroyed compound.

"What's he been doing?" Tony asked Thor.

I look down at my suit seeing some rips on my sleeves and the shirt of my suit making me huff.

"Damn it, this is my favorite suit." I grumbled not hearing Thor's response. 

"Where are the stones?" Tony asked.

"Clint has them." Natasha said from behind us making us turn around and see her.

"Oh thank the fucking gods your okay." I said hugging her pulling back.

"Where's Bruce? Where's Clint?" I asked frantically at Clint's name.

"Bruce is about to drown but Scott said he had a plan and Clint is running from outriders and I'm here to help." Natasha said braiding her hair.

I take my braid out pulling to both sides of my neck using my powers to fix my suit.

"Okay at least he doesn't have them." Tony said.

"So we keep it that way." Steve said. 

"You guys do know it's a trap right?" Thor asked.

I hear Natasha loading her guns so I turn around seeing her putting them in her waist band, she looks at me and I smirk at her and she grins at me knowing that I'm ready for a fight.

"Yeah, I know it's a trap and to be honest, I don't care." Tony said.

"Good. Just as long as we are all in agreement. Let's kill him right this time." Thor said before summoning both Stormbreaker and Mjolnir as I levitate into the air making my ice staff

Natasha, Steve, Tony and Thor walk as I fly next to them towards Thanos.

"You could not live with your own failure. And where did that bring you? Back to me. I thought by eliminating half of life, the other half would thrive. But you've shown me that's impossible. And as long as there are those that remember what was, there will always be those that are unable to accept what can be. They will resist." Thanos said while he sits down and I roll my eyes landing next to Natasha.