Wakanda Forever!!!

We are close to Wakanda, I am sitting next to Clint with Pietro on the other side of me. 

Steve walks up to the pilots seat and then directed Rhodey and Sam, I quickly glance at Steve's ass thinking to myself.

"How can his ass be better than mine?" I thought to myself and I hear small giggles.

I look up and see Wanda trying so hard not to laugh. 

"Wanda Maximoff! You can not go reading people's minds!" I said and she laughs.

"I'm sorry, but I had too." Wanda said and I roll my eyes shaking my head.

"Not cool." I muttered as she laughs more leaving Clint highly confused.

"What did I miss?" He asked and I shake my head.

"Nothing babe." I said kissing him on the cheek. 

After a little while we pass through a camouflage force field and into Wakanda's golden city's valley and lands at the airfield outside the palace.

We walk out of the Quinjet but Clint and I chose to stay back with Bruce and Rhodey.

"Should we bow?" Bruce asked looking at me.

"He's a king so yes you should." Rhodey said in fake seriousness making me chuckle slightly. 

"You don't have to do that Bruce, their not like that here." I said as Clint smiles. 

"Uh...I'll just do it just incase." Bruce said and Clint laughs shaking his head.

"Alright but don't say she didn't warn you." Clint said once we stand in front T'Challa.

Bruce awkwardly bows making Clint and Rhodey laugh as I shake my head pulling him up by the back of his shirt.   

"Okay, Bruce. I tried to tell you that you didn't have to do that but did you listen?" I asked sarcastically. 

Bruce glares at Rhodey who responds with a grin as Clint laughs.

"Hello T'Challa." I said reaching my hand out to shake his but instead of shaking my hand he pulls me in for a tight hug. 

"Oh!" I exclaimed in shock before hugging back. 

We pull back from the hug and T'Challa smiles at me.

"Nice haircut. It's been a while but what kind assault are we too expect?" T'Challa asked as we walk through the palace 

"A pretty big and brutal assault." I said.

"How we looking?" Natasha asked with Pietro walking beside her.

"You will have my King's Guard, the Border Tribe, the Dora Milaje and..." T'Challa trails off making me raise an eyebrow confused. 

My eyes widen when I see Bucky walking towards Steve and I grinning as he passes some kings guard taking Vision and Wanda to another part of the palace.

"A semi-stable, 100 year old man." He said and I smile shaking my head as the two fossils share a hug.

"How you been Buck? And look who's deicide to join us." Steve said stepping to the side.

"Huh. Not bad, for the end of the world you kno---" Bucky started but stops when he sees me standing next to Clint.

"Doll?" He asked and I nod.

"Yeah. Hey metal man." I said making him roll his eyes and pull me into a hug. 

"I'm going inside." Steve said as Bucky and I pull away from the hug.