Mourning

Sadness.

Pain.

Anger.

Depression.

Denial.

Those are the 5 things that I have felt for 23 days. 

I feel numb, everyone has gone back to the Upstate New York Avengers HQ and we are trying to find out a way to get the stones. 

Pepper has come with us and deiced to help as much as she can. 

She was sad and confused. 

For the past 2 hours all I have been doing is staring at the picture of Peter thinking about him and everything that we did together. 

Flashback

"Mom! Mom! Mom!" Peter yelled trying to wake me up.

I groan rubbing my left eye sitting up.

"Hi Peter, what's up?" I asked.

"Guess what Mr. Stark did for me?!" He exclaimed bouncing on the balls of his feet.

"What did he do?" I asked tilting my head.

"He made me another new suit! He is the best!" Peter said hugging me tightly basically tackling me to the bed making me shout slightly startled.

"Yeah about your dad?" Clint asked laughing as he walks into the room.

"Your way cooler dad." Peter said getting off the bed.

End Of Flashback

May has been dusted as well so I have quiet literally lost almost my whole family. 

Steve has let his hair grow out, Steve and I have become closer like brother and sister.

The good thing about all this is that Ross got dusted.

"Hey Faith, want to talk?" Pepper asked standing next to me.

"It's probably a good idea to talk about it isn't it." I said wiping my eyes as some tears fall down my face.

"It's okay if you don't want to right no---" Pepper started but I cut her off by talking.

"I miss Peter so much...I mean he's my oldest son, for gods sake, most days I get up out of bed thinking that he was gonna run into my room talking really fast about what he found he was able to do or what Tony did for him or what Clint taught him to do without his powers or what he did with Patrick or what he was gonna do for the day but then I realize that he's gone and then I lay down and don't get out of bed for at least 4 hours and I know that's not healthy but it's the only thing I can think of to cope with the loss of my son and my sister. It hurts so much just to think about Peter. I mean the more I look at his picture the more it makes me want to scream and cry again. He was the only thing besides the team, Clint and Patrick that was keeping me from losing my mind. " I said feeling my tears fall down my face.

Pepper pulls me into a hug as I cry.

  "My son is gone." I said shaking.

I pull back from the hug and go to the gym punching the punching bag hard.