Battle Of New York Part 3

"Hey guys..." Natasha  said trailing off as she motions to a portal as more the fish like aliens coming out of it.

"Oh come on, man, what the hell." I muttered under my breath.

"Call it Cap." Tony said.

"Alright listen up until, we can close that portal, up there, we have to contain it. Barton I want you on that roof, eyes everywhere. Stark, you got perimeter, anything that gets more than 3 blocks out, you turn it back or you turn it to ash." Steve said. 

Clint looks at Tony.

"Wanna give me a lift?" He asked.

"Right. Better clench up legolas." Tony said grabbing Clint flying off. 

The rest of us look at Steve waiting for him to continue talking.

"Thor. You gotta try and bottle neck that portal. Slow him down. You got the lighting. Light the bastards up." Steve continued and Thor nods before flying away.

"Us 3, we stay on the ground, keep the fighting here." Steve said and everyone nods

"Hulk." Steve said getting his attention.

"Smash." Steve finished and hulk smirks before roaring going to smash.

I look at Natasha and we nod before standing side by side.

I duck under a spear that was aimed at my head before I quickly blast it away sending it smashing to the ground.

Natasha grabs one flipping it over her shoulder as I kick the alien in the chest towards her before Natasha shoots it.

Natasha and I get split up and she is fighting one before she gets pinned to car when I grab the alien from behind and throw it up in the air flying up and kicking it down for Natasha to use it's weapon against it.

She does so and I start dodging shots coming at me from the air before I drop down taking the aliens with me slamming them down onto the ground as Steve jumps down next to me 

"Hey Cap." I said 

Steve nods as we start fighting side by side.

"This fight isn't gonna mean a damn thing unless we close that portal." Natasha said.

"Why not even Starks guns can take it down." Steve said.

"Maybe it's not about guns." I said making Natasha and Steve follow my eyes 

"If Natasha's gonna get up there she's gonna need a ride." Steve said looking at me.

"Already got one." Natasha said dropping the stick walking to the other side of the bridge.

"I will need a boost though." She said getting into position.

"You sure about this?" Steve asked

"Yeah, it'll be fun." Natasha said before breaking into a run, she jumps onto a car before Cap's Shield and then onto a flying aliens motorbike.

Once she's on the bike and is gone Steve and I look at each other nodding.

"Faith! Behind you!" Steve said and I duck kicking an aliens legs out from under him before lifting him up shooting him into the air.

"Clint alien coming your way." I said dodging an alien flipping over it.

"I see it." Clint said before shooting the alien sending the alien crashing back down to the street. 

Steve and I start working side by side in sync.

I block a hit from an alien using my wind sending it to Captain.