Family

As soon as I put my suit on, I feel a little at home but feel my eyes tear up thinking.

'Another day, another fight, and another day to lose someone you care about.' I thought just as I am brought into a bear hug by Wanda.

"Hey like you told me everything is going to be okay, we'll get through this." She said and I bury my face into her chest taking a breath calming down taking a step away, I walk over to Steve and Bucky testing my powers one hand becoming fire

" She said and I bury my face into her chest taking a breath calming down taking a step away, I walk over to Steve and Bucky testing my powers one hand becoming fire

"How does that not hurt?" Bucky asked.

"That's one of my powers, I have control of the elements, I can fly and I have a forefield." I explained not seeing Wanda and Clint, I let out a sigh knowing that Clint is as loyal as a dog making me smile slightly.

We walk away heading to the airport waiting for Tony and others.

I sigh looking up seeing Tony and Rhodey in their suits.

"Wow it's so weird how you run into people at the airport. Don't you think that's really weird Rhodey?" Tony asked once he lands as his face mask come off 

"Definitely weird." Rhodey agreed.

"Listen to me Tony, please..." I started but Tony cuts me off.

"Sorry kid, no can do." he said and I sigh angrily looking to the side just as T'Challa leaps over a truck.

"Captain. Mocking Jay." He said and I nod to him.

I start think about everything bad that is going to happen in the next few minutes and I didn't notice Natasha come out talking to Steve and then Tony get annoyed and call for Peter Parker AKA Spider Man...I don't know how I remember that part.

Peter comes out of nowhere stealing Cap's shield making me smile as he binds Steve's hands 

"Nice job kid, although you  forgot about her but that's okay." Tony said

"Thanks. Well, I could've stuck the landing a little better..." Peter said and I recognize the voice like I've heard it a thousand times.

"Okay. Cap...Captain. Big fan. I'm Spider-Man. And you...you look really familiar" Peter said and I stare at him before I start to realize something.

"What are you gonna name him?" A doctor asked.

"Peter. Peter Parker." My voice said 

I stare at him blinking back tears

"Hey everyone." He said as I get back to reality

"You've been busy." Steve said and Tony gives him a look making me smirk as I stare at the ground.

"And you've been a complete idiot. Dragging in Faith and Clint. 'Rescuing' Wanda from a place she doesn't even want to leave, a safe place. I'm trying to...I'm trying to keep The Avengers from falling apart." Tony said and I sigh.

"Tony, you did that when you signed the Accords." I said before tensing up feeling someone speeding up behind me, a blue blur speeds by me making my hair whip around in my face 

"Son of a bitch. Pietro, please think about what your gonna do." I said and Pietro looks at me his eyes sad.

"I am." He said.

"We found it. Their Quinjets in hanger five, north runway." Sam said over our comms and I look at Steve as he nods.

Steve holds up his hands and Clint's arrow hits the webs and it cuts them apart.

"Alright Lang." Steve said with a smile

"Hey guys...something..." Peter started and stops when Scott goes back to his normal size kicking Peter away grabbing the shield running up to us.

"What---what the hell was that?" Rhodey asked.

"I believe this belongs to you." Scott said handing Steve his shield

"Jesus, you are such a fanboy Scotty." I said laughing before running at Tony darting into the sky meeting him half way shooting pieces of concrete at him but he dodges them each time before one of them hits him in the chest sending him into a wall.

"Tony, you have to listen to reason." I said as Black Panther goes after Bucky and Clint goes for Pietro, Steve and Rhodey are fighting as Natasha and Wanda fight, Scott and Vision start fighting as well. 

"I can't do that kid, he killed my parents." Tony said as he shoots at me but I throw up my forcefield, throwing water at him trying to short out his suit but he dodges those as well.

"Oh for Christ Sake! He was brainwashed Tony! Please you gotta believe me!" I cried as we start fighting with our fists.

"I can't do that right now." he said just as I blast him away.

I land on the ground seeing everyone fighting each other making me want to scream, I finally have enough of them acting the way that they are so I scream my powers flowing out of me.

Everyone stops fighting looking at me.

"Enough! This is crazy, we are supposed to work with each other not against! If this is how you guys are gonna act, I don't want to be apart of this, I have a son that I have to worry about." I said before turning around about to leave but stop when I hear a sad sigh making me stop and turn around.

"She's right, we are acting like children." Steve said ashamed of himself as the others nod

"Yeah." They all said.